• Show
Clear All

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
      good gravy.... it's a joke

sheesh
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
        I misunderstood the original post.

thought of a snow shovel for some reason.

she misplaced the snow shovel..and now is missing.
        What he said... either that, or a dog was missing. Lol.

Comment

when you have to explain the punchline, it generally takes the laughs away from that joke. just saying' .....merry xmas.
          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

it was a mean cruel joke that made me go back many years to a terrible X-mas (get it?) and if I had known then what I know now, I would have been having the party of the century!

haha.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
              Guess the word hypothetically is not understood...

Like BAMF says.. In person, face to face if she fell off making a practice sniff trail
              Nothing if she is trying to get away from an abusive situation
              But then how do you know she isn't done and home sipping coffee..

Suppose it depends on actuallity rather than hypothetically ........
              Guess you caught me on a thick day..
              If you tell the "family" make sure nobody's watching... Might get taken to the looney bin...

Comment

You'd be amazed at how many people get lost doing these practice trails - to the point that I'm seriously considering getting a tracking device for them because people tend not to volunteer twice when they suddenly have become the victim.... it's actually kind of funny in an ironic sense.

What rose above the standard "you lost another subject" was that she wanted the subject's home phone number (after all, if you sent the subject off into the woods, it's probably a safe bet that she's not sitting at home with a cup of hot chocolate)..... and can you imagine that phone call - which was the point of the post.... though, given the reaction here, I suspect y'all have been listening to too much suicidal tendencies...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; December 25, 2012, 12:20 PM.
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

ahhhh - I get it.

So she calls them and says "Remember the story about little red riding hood? Well, in this version the wolf needs a toothpick."
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
                  X