Are you finished?.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you finished?.......

Here it is Christmas Eve, and I have to still finish shopping for a few gifts. Work requires my presence today, so it will be crunch time by the time I head out to go shopping.

Are you finished shopping yet?
    Keep the nose high and the ass planted.....

haven't started... except I put a shiny something on her neck earlier this year for no reason and said "Merry Christmas" ... would aluminum cylinder heads be a good present for a girl? hehe. Maybe I still have time to get my car out of the garage and hers in to the garage? pffft.

Then from the garage there arose such a clatter,
    I grabbed up my scatter gun to see what was the matter.

I'm in deep poop... ooops. Thankfully, there's always Jared.
    Last edited by Beagle; December 24, 2012, 06:29 AM.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Like beags...........got mine done earlier this year for the missus.

I was gonna get her a set of Stockton chrome reverse wheels.
      Not sure if she'd understand.
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

i got the GF a new phone...bought me a new pistol.. had some car parts on my want list,,we'll see how that goes....

Comment

We took care of the Grands, which is the important part. We don't need anything "gifty" and are at an age where it doesn't seem important. We get what we want/need as the need arises during the year rather than wait. So yep, I'm done even though I never really started.

Dan

Comment

Dan, we're still pretty new so I have this internal pressure to be romantic, and we really need a new mattress... I'm not sure what message that sends? Rub the new off of the present? haha. For some reason I don't think that will go over like the funny I meant it to be.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Been done before thanksgiving. Just wrapped them.
              Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
                Been done before thanksgiving. Just wrapped them.
                Mostly grands.. Adults get $10ishy need wrapping..
                Got dinner prepping to do today... Cranberry relish, wash bird..stuff like that!

Comment

Mine is easy, dont expect anything and if I give to someone else I either made it or did something nice for them. My kids like clothes so they are used to getting stuff when I come home, they dont worry about this time of year. Doing it that way works better than the ex taking what I send and not giving it to them.

Comment

I started/finished a month ago. I don't like waiting til the last minute for anything in my life. Too much stress. Last week I called Motel 6 and booked a room for every Pomona Swap Meet for 2013 and for the L.A. Roadsters Father's day event. In January I'll book other rooms for events in May, September, and November. Now I'm off in about an hour to a friend's shop in Van Nuys for a Christmas party with a bunch of my old street race buddies.
                    Merry Christmas.
                    Last edited by groucho; December 24, 2012, 11:28 AM.
                    STUGOTS

Comment

The wife is the only one that strikes fear in me. Got her done last month. The rest was a cake walk.
                      Tom
                      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Had to pick up a couple things at the grocery store this afternoon for dinner with the in laws tonight. Figured why not buy the groceries of the person that gets behind me in line. So that is what I did, and man she was surprised and now she has a nice story to tell about some random guy in work clothes buying her stuff.

Thats how I like to do it.

Comment

and that's a cool way to do it 455. We opened gifts tonight and the son went back to OKC tonight due to the white Christmas forcasted for tomorrow.
                          Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Been done for awhile. Hell i already gave in and let the kids open their presents from us. Santa tomorrow morning and then on to grandma's for more.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
                              Had to pick up a couple things at the grocery store this afternoon for dinner with the in laws tonight. Figured why not buy the groceries of the person that gets behind me in line. So that is what I did, and man she was surprised and now she has a nice story to tell about some random guy in work clothes buying her stuff.

Thats how I like to do it.

that is excellent. thanks for doing that!!
                              Charles

Comment

Working...
                              X