• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    You don't like Metallica?

I couldn't watch it. Definitely Wopner. Definitely. 1990's. I watched long enough to go "This doesn't look like a spoof"

Can we get back to the New York derail now? (See, it ain't just me...)
    Mental buddy, Mental, Musi has Mental problems...... Sorry sometimes my fingers don't do what my brain tells them to do...

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by TC View Post
    Sorry anyone that advocates the KKK or supports anyone that supports the KKK is a loser in my book...... And how big of a loser do you have to be to take a baseball bat to someone's car over a dog fight, IMO Musi has metal problems........
    You don't like Metallica?

I couldn't watch it. Definitely Wopner. Definitely. 1990's. I watched long enough to go "This doesn't look like a spoof"

Can we get back to the New York derail now? (See, it ain't just me...)
    Last edited by Beagle; December 25, 2012, 05:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TC
    replied
    Originally posted by 1badmonkey View Post
    really???

IMO that guy is the bomb.... dont like yer neighbors??? buy the house and boot them out....
    Sorry anyone that advocates the KKK or supports anyone that supports the KKK is a loser in my book...... And how big of a loser do you have to be to take a baseball bat to someone's car over a dog fight, IMO Musi has metal problems........

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
    I'm sure Pat Musi is all sorts of concerned Alex
    My thoughts exactly ! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Dan Barlow
    replied
    I have a neighbor that moved out from Indy. Thought that the city and the neighborhood association.There are times I would like to do that to his ride. Guy likes to come over and complain about everything. Last time he came over after I had a 12hr day. complained the dogs had been barking for hrs. Normally they are quite. So after he left I got my boots back on and my coat went out and sure enough, some dog 2 houses on the other side of him would bark, then of course mine would. Bet he never went down to see what he was barking about. I've complained to him once. They always cut 36' on my side of the property line. Never have stopped. one day i dropped my deck down to the dirt and mowed 36 inches on his side.We had a drought last summer so all 4 cars in the drive way got dusted. one was the daughters boyfriends car. They came out about 2 hrs later to leave went back in for windex and paper towels. And while I didn't feel anybetter I hoped it would give him a hint.Yeah right. He's to stupid for that.I'm with ya Pat, except painting KKK on the neighbors trash cans. Yep, money ever fall out of the sky, I will have a realtor over there making offers on his house. Iwould level it before he gets back to Indy

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by Monk View Post
    Funny......I went through on leave in 1969.
    Was like a foreign country to me.
    DC was like that to me also in '73 .... Wish I looked around more.. Was a poor college boy..

Leave a comment:

• dieselgeek
    replied
    I'm sure Pat Musi is all sorts of concerned Alex

Leave a comment:

• 1badmonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by TC View Post
    And here's the Verdict.... I will never look at Pat Musi the same, IMO he's a disgrace to the racing community.......

really???

IMO that guy is the bomb.... dont like yer neighbors??? buy the house and boot them out....
    Last edited by 1badmonkey; December 24, 2012, 03:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
    The only time I ever was there was on leave flying back from Germany. The only thing I want to see there is the Hayden Planetarium, and sometime I want to spend a week in DC going through the Smithsonian... both would be best in the off season for me.

Other than that, I like to stay in the woods or on the plains.
    Funny......I went through on leave in 1969.
    Was like a foreign country to me.

Leave a comment:

• Thumpin455
    replied
    The only time I ever was there was on leave flying back from Germany. The only thing I want to see there is the Hayden Planetarium, and sometime I want to spend a week in DC going through the Smithsonian... both would be best in the off season for me.

Other than that, I like to stay in the woods or on the plains.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
    Well if this show is still going, can I file some litigation with you so we can both go hang out in the Big Apple and get paid for it?
    you couldn't pay me enough to hang out in the big apple ....

Leave a comment:

• Thumpin455
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    Y'all might find this interesting:

The parties pay nothing, and get an all expense paid trip to NY. Whatever judgment the "Court" enters is paid by the production company.....
    Well if this show is still going, can I file some litigation with you so we can both go hang out in the Big Apple and get paid for it?

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Y'all might find this interesting:

The parties pay nothing, and get an all expense paid trip to NY. Whatever judgment the "Court" enters is paid by the production company.....

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    Sounds like a great neighborhood..........not to live in.

Leave a comment:

• Barry Donovan
    replied
    I fell for the both of them, like the judge..
    interesting thing...assumed racist living amongst diversity happens all the time.
    you know why?

odds are, the accused is much easier going..true friendships allow that. No holding back like a political tongue would.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X