Epic Arabian hill climb fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Arabian hill climb fail

Mebbe this was posted before, mebbe not... either way this team sure had a bad day.

The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Damn Gene......them Arabians are some crazy bastards
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
      Damn Gene......them Arabians are some crazy bastards
      Safety minded, though - it looked to me like the guy who was trying to put out the fire with a turban was wearing a helmet.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Some days it's better to stay home.

Dan

Comment

pansy ass bitches running away from a little fire, you dont see me running from it

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

pansy ass bitches running away from a little fire, you dont see me running from it

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I love the releasing of the brake to let it roll down into the parking lot. That, my friends, is priceless.... letting your misery (losing your car) be ameliated by having the spectators lose their cars too
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                I love the releasing of the brake to let it roll down into the parking lot. That, my friends, is priceless.... letting your misery (losing your car) be ameliated by having the spectators lose their cars too
                Thought that was kinda dumb myself.. But then, smart at the same time.. On the hill, they might let it burn itself out, in the parking lot, not so?

Comment

Working...
                X