so what did jah get ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so what did jah get ?

i got some cool stuff ive been wanting, couple car games for the x-box, a kinect for it and a steering wheel for the car games

some clothes, knick knack stuff, my big gift i was really stoked about is that I got a new L.A. Angels hat with a receipt for tickets to all three games for the first series the Angels play with the Astros here in Houston
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Got a Impact wrench and a Sony Handicam and some new rally wheel trim rings. And 2 great book,the new Hurst book and "Pontiac ,the performance years" both look to be great.

Comment

I did good Charles.......Rebel T3.
      The missus hit a home run.

Click image for larger version

Name:	canon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	865908
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I got a Milwaukee cordless drill. The 12v lithium one with the 90* head. A couple Jack Reacher books and a few clothes for working on cars.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
          I did good Charles.......Rebel T3.
          The missus hit a home run.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16468[/ATTACH]
          great entry level camera, nice score
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
            great entry level camera, nice score
            You can give me some pointers at Bowling Green
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Being 800 miles from "home" the best for me was a call from Mom wishing me Merry Christmas.
              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Bose noise-canceling headphones (my husband loves me ), The Lord of the Rings extended blu-ray set, a label maker, a pink tool caddy and some tools, and everything else on my wishlist.
                Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Kobalt wrench-style ratchet set, GearWrench set, torque wrench, LED droplight, magnets, mirror, as well as a good set of shoes and clothes. Plenty of other stuff too. And food. Jesus, the food...
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Big gifts were photography related:

Nice Manfrotto tripod and ball head along with cash from my parents and inlaws to buy myself a new camera. Bought a "new to me" Nikon d300 to replace my d70s.

Other than that it was books (I'm kind of a bookworm) and other small stuff.

No car parts or tools this year since I really wanted a new camera.
                    I take photos.

Comment

I got a 18" Chainsaw. We have a Tornado Watch going on. hope I dont have to use it.

Comment

My 14yo and Dad built me a 1/24 th scale model of.my 68 Dart drag car.....the boy built the scoop and cage to match my car......I'll post pics soon.....it's pretty awesome.....even got the checkered flags correct....
                        The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

salvation, mercy and grace.
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                            salvation, mercy and grace.
                            I second that.

Also, received a hard case for my 12 gauge, oil pan and crankcase evac kit for the Mustang, pliers, flashlights, and a got to have all my family come out from the east coast to stay in our house. First time for that. Great times.
                            Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
                              Kobalt wrench-style ratchet set, GearWrench set, torque wrench, LED droplight, magnets, mirror, as well as a good set of shoes and clothes. Plenty of other stuff too. And food. Jesus, the food...
                              I got some GearWrench's to!!!!..... Also got one of those Eastwood fender lip rollers and some aluminum body bushings for the Monte....

Comment

Working...
                              X