Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Thursday! PowerShift is on TONIGHT! 6PM Pacific -- 9PM Eastern!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Thursday! PowerShift is on TONIGHT! 6PM Pacific -- 9PM Eastern!

Click here to watch, chat, and join in on the fun!

That which you manifest is before you.

Cool, I was looking around to see if you guys were going to do this today, now I know.
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Sweet. And I have a whole 12 of IPA.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Great......I'm there
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Three minutes to LIVE!!! See the link above!!!

Comment

Well that was fun. Only 4 beers though
            I R Bob
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Dang, I forgot about this, only caught the last 15 minutes. Good stuff ...
              Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
              07 Mustang GT with some stuff
              88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Laughed my ass off!
                Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                  Laughed my ass off!
                  Get a bunch of us together in person and see what happens.

I R Bob

Comment

No kidding. Haley and I love it...I'd say more audience interaction, but we might derail that train...
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                      1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                      1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                      1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                      1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                      1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Those are the deeeelux models with the turn downs and all that length. Mine are the 18" jobs that dump straight out. Hellaciously low rent loud. HA!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post

Those are the deeeelux models with the turn downs and all that length. Mine are the 18" jobs that dump straight out. Hellaciously low rent loud. HA!
                          That was a good show Brian! Yeah, that sure was. I hated I couldn't be drinking along with all of you folks this time- looks like PowerShift has already turned into a driking game.

And all of you folks in the peanut gallery are just a riot! Like two shows going on at once for sure.

EDIT: Yeah, I was laughing plenty without beer - the Purple Hornies, all of it. I think my favorite single post, if there was was, was from Neal - "Drive shafts are like fuses." HahHahahah!
                          Last edited by pdub; December 28, 2012, 02:55 PM.
                          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                            Get a bunch of us together in person and see what happens.

Be sure to bring the Famous Blue Cooler Bob, and there's no telling what might go down!
                            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

It was there P-Dub.

I R Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X