King of the game show hosts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King of the game show hosts

I look thru hundreds of game show clips on youtube and I think Richard Dawson was the king or all game show hosts. The guy was classy and funny as hell...here is a couple for your viewing pleasure

"Name an animal with three letters in its name." "Alligator."RIP Richard Dawson.

This is one of the craziest answers I've ever heard during the Fast Money Round. Just see why Richard Dawson can't start the second part of Fast Money with ...

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

that last one listed, funny as heck.

name a yellow fruit:
    orange.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

for Dawson

I like Chuck Barris...

Comment

I always liked Bob Ewbanks on the Newlywed game. It was always good for laughs.

Comment

Gene Rayburn and the total inuenendo in the questions on Match Game. I watched it as a kid.

The intro to this Match Game '76 episode must've been after the dinner break (wink wink); Lee messes up Gene's microphone, Charles gets all butch, and Betty ...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by Scott Liggett; December 28, 2012, 12:58 PM.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I second Bob Eubanks. That man has laughed so much in his lifetime...

"Name the strangest place you and your husband made whoopie.."

"In the , Bob"
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Dawson was a funny,we still laugh about the way he would grab the women and try to make out. He really had an English accent,the American accent was a act. He was in Hogans hero's too.

Comment

Dawson was a great entertainer.
                Forgot about Eubanks.."Newly Wed Game was good tv watching....as was The Match Game.
                Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

What about Monty Hall from "Lets make a deal" ? They had all those people in those crazy costumes trying to win a Chevy Malibu and then going home with a flock of Chickens ! He would make them feel bad about it too and give em 20 bucks or something. "AHH too bad ya greedy jacka&s ! Heres some Chickens"
                  Last edited by antmnte; December 28, 2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

worked on some game shows WAY BACK
                    Super Password, Sale of the Century, Scrabble, Wheel of Torture~ no remarkable hosts there but game shows were fun as long as you didn't pay too close attention to the game and mess up your shots.
                    Last edited by LORENSWIFE; December 28, 2012, 08:11 PM.
                    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Gene Rayburn was too much fun on Match Game.
                      Going way back.... Groucho Marx on "You Bet Your Life".
                      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Dawson was great. My wife and I love watching the new episodes with Steve Harvey, too. You never know what he's gonna come out with!
                        "Life is tough. Life is tougher if you're stupid" - John Wayne

Comment

Last edited by TheSilverBuick; December 29, 2012, 12:39 PM.
                          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                          X