What are you CRAVING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best pic I can wrangle is this link:

Grab a seat inside or out on the patio and enjoy juicy burgers, fresh-cut french fries, sandwiches, salads, hand-squeezed lemonade, and your favorite beers on tap.

Best burger on the planet (at least that I've found yet - and I've been looking for decades). One just a mile or so away from home and a few sprinkled around town. WONDERFUL hand-cut fries that used to be potatoes in the recent past - you often see them cutting up a batch on a manual machine. Pretty much everyone who comes to visit gets taken there.

Dan

Comment

winters meal

was just watching one of those cooking shows that waste all kinds of energy for slices of bread and some fancy topping.

I get very hungry in january. An "endless pit" all summer makes me even worse to think about.

my own winters meal, I may make a vid of it.
      I have made the darndest things at 3 in the morning.
      in the big frying pan:
      bacon, more for the fat and flavor, as shriveling bacon is useless,
      boneless pork rib, fat sliced off..throw it in the pan
      mushrooms
      stir fry veggies
      hamburg as meatballs, or just throw the darn hamburg in
      sliced up chicken breast
      slice up the pork

cook it as stir fry, time in the veggies later..you know what to do.

sometimes I get a stir fry veggie bag frozen with seperate terriyaki sauce in the bag, or can get it separate.

rice in another pan.

throw it on top of the rice.

very good meal. ..for people that burn it off.

edit:

am cooking that right now.

bacon, pork tenderloin, hamburger, chicken strips, terriyaki sauce, stir fry veggies thrown in later…all over rice.
      about 5 pounds of meats before cook, hard telling where that ends up in overall weight.

I was reading about some stomach virus southern maine. To me, that is life or death... I hardly call this a panic meal. I kept quantity reasonable.
      this meal makes me drool like an animal.
      Last edited by Barry Donovan; January 4, 2013, 06:02 PM.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
      X