Florida in the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida in the News

Florida's where the next big hotrod gig is, what Brian and Chad were talking about on Thursday night's show.

I got nothing whatsoever against Florida. Beautiful place. Nice weather until 4 O'clock every afternoon in the summertime. I was born there (though I don't remember it, Daddy moved us north to South Carolina when I was 2 years old).

But it seems Florida is in the 2012 news roundup on MSN...

This one is on the MSN home page right now:

This one I posted here some months back, but I still think it's pertinent:

The U.S. Postal Service has taken the unusual step of releasing a set of helpful tips to help reduce the number of drivers in Florida who have been crashing their cars into post offices. This year so far, eight drivers have crashed into post offices in Central Florida alone. Local ABC affiliate WWSB7 reports that [...]
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

florida trying to make retard seem fun.

if maine summed up a year an exodus would happen.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Yeah. Interesting place.

Hulk Hogan and Bubba the love sponge had a long friendship. Hulk called into the show often over the years ... apparently they knew each other personally as well as professionally. Ha! ... but wait... Hulk sued the DJ for playing the tape of Hulk having sex with the DJ's wife on the radio show? Layers and layers of "wrong" in there.

I always hear of the stupid stuff in the news... but A.) I didn't know it was national news, and B.) I figured all states had their share of Jerry Springer type of news stories. ... but I guess we're special. Yay.
      Last edited by yellomalibu; December 31, 2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Here's one for the dumb crook news... yep, in Florida.

Or you could just scroll through the Orlando Sentinel's "breaking news" for a few good stories every day:

The latest news, weather, sports and feature stories from the Orlando Sentinel.
        Last edited by yellomalibu; January 1, 2013, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu View Post
          Here's one for the dumb crook news... yep, in Florida.

Or you could just scroll through the Orlando Sentinel's "breaking news" for a few good stories every day:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/

HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I thought I was only kidding.....HAHAHAHHAAHAH!

Comment

Another one. Owie!

"Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
              Go down below comments...
              Woman accidently marries her father
              Complementary snake in new dshwasher...

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I thought I was only kidding.....HAHAHAHHAAHAH!
                ...but I knew better.

Not only can people in this state NOT count votes, we've got MORE than our share of stupid/crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu View Post

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/
                  LOL! A radio station I used to listen too in CA used to play "In Florida or Germany", where they would read a ridiculous crime article and a caller would guess if it was in Florida or Germany
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

the weather down here favors stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                      cst, please expand upon that. I'd love to know the rest of that. I think in logic and calculations and so forth most of the time. That statement of truth is fascinating. I have to know more. I must, I must.

Comment

Might be older parents having children later in life and the kids follow mumsy and popsy to Florida

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                          Might be older parents having children later in life and the kids follow mumsy and popsy to Florida
                          No that can't be all of it. I'm about to drop dead wondering how the Florida weather favors stupidity. It's got to be true, it all adds up, I mean it DOES. HOW? How does it figure in? Dang, I love beating my head against the wall becuase it feel so good to stop...

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                            cst, please expand upon that. I'd love to know the rest of that. I think in logic and calculations and so forth most of the time. That statement of truth is fascinating. I have to know more. I must, I must.
                            In most places north of here - one has to take the weather into consideration when conducting their day to day activities. Typically down here you can be oblivioius to it. I ASSUME that this makes this place more attractive to those that are too stupid to ..... (get out of the cold, get out of the rain, leave when the wind blows, ....). It wasn't meant to be that profound.

Comment

In most places north of here - one has to take the weather into consideration when conducting their day to day activities. Typically down here you can be oblivioius to it. I ASSUME that this makes this place more attractive to those that are too stupid to ..... (get out of the cold, get out of the rain, leave when the wind blows, ....). It wasn't meant to be that profound.
                              Ahhhhh, okay. Yep, I was missing that part of it. It makes sense, it sure does. Since I was born there I reckon I got a full dose of it myself!

Comment

Working...
                              X