No announcement yet.

Money Infidelity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike - "when you meet my mother" would have been the "CHECK" moment on a first date... nevermind the online thing!! RUN RABBIT RUN!!! lmao. Really? Yikes brother. Escape is critical at that point. Did you execute wingman phone call emergency or were you more gentle?

back at the argument over money probably caused by the UPS truck... There's a reason why some guys cars/boats/planes/hobby is called "The other woman" by a lot of hobby-widows ??
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

My wife is the one who reminds me, If you're going to need it, get it. She takes care of some of the bills and I do others. Has worked for us since '75. She is great about stashing cash somewhere in this house and I'm great at stimulating the local economy with the cash I get.
      Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        Mike - "when you meet my mother" would have been the "CHECK" moment on a first date... nevermind the online thing!! RUN RABBIT RUN!!! lmao. Really? Yikes brother. Escape is critical at that point. Did you execute wingman phone call emergency or were you more gentle?

?
        That was my EXACT response..... i generally show no mercy in a situation like that ... Her jaw dropped and she asked what i was doin.... I told her she just asked me to lie to her mom and if you lie to your mom, you'll lie to me. Sorry. gotta go.....

she continued eating.
        Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496 View Post
          "Lying to a partner about money was admitted by 56% of women
          The other 44% lied
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
            The other 44% lied
            ...and 74.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496 View Post
              "Lying to a partner about money was admitted by 56% of women and 37% of men in the poll. Thirty-two percent of women said they have hidden purchases from their partner compared with 17% of men."

So I'm on a first date at Olive Garden takin' my first bite of salad, when my date looks at me and says..... "When you meet my mom, can you tell her we met at the grocery store instead of online?"

Ummmmmmmm.... MY response was... "Waiter! Check Please!"

tru story. trust is everything. don't break the trust.

2 cents.
              Would you tell your mom you met her on the stripper pole?
              What's the difference between grocery store and online?

True, honesty is the best policy.. Sometimes best to say nothing..

Comment

Unit and I met online. Maybe we're just plain bat-hog crazy lucky, but it sure worked out. It sure did.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                  Unit and I met online. Maybe we're just plain bat-hog crazy lucky, but it sure worked out. It sure did.
                  Nothing wrong with that..you guys prove it!

My take on lying..(my dad and bro are masters at it) is that it is harder to keep track of lying than it is the truth..even in my old age, the truth escapes me..

Comment

Back on topic....

I have a few accounts- one of which I have set aside just for car junk. My long-term GF knows about it, but not how much is in it. when she bugs me about it when i buy stuff, I just remind her that "Thats the 30 or 40 bucks a week i DONT spend drinking, smoking, and doing stupid shift at the bars. Instead i sit home, bench race and play forza with friends. which would you prefer?"

Needless to say, I need to buy ANOTHER mustang to install my parts on now...
                    Local person
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RustyRodder View Post
                      Back on topic....

I have a few accounts- one of which I have set aside just for car junk. My long-term GF knows about it, but not how much is in it. when she bugs me about it when i buy stuff, I just remind her that "Thats the 30 or 40 bucks a week i DONT spend drinking, smoking, and doing stupid shift at the bars. Instead i sit home, bench race and play forza with friends. which would you prefer?"

Needless to say, I need to buy ANOTHER mustang to install my parts on now...
                      I've got some wheels for ya - that's a start!

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                        I've got some wheels for ya - that's a start!
                        I actually need a set, too bad youre so far!
                        Local person
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X