No announcement yet.

Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Oregon? It's a Jegs hat. It came free in the pouch full of speed bleeders along with some bumper stickers. Want some?
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
      What's Oregon? It's a Jegs hat. It came free in the pouch full of speed bleeders along with some bumper stickers. Want some?
      Whaaaa! Ya didn't watch the Ducks spank Kansas! Man! that was some fiiine football! .first kick, Ducks recieved...BOOM!94 yards!TD!
      That was the TWENTY-FOURTH touchdown in under one min into the game for the Ducks this season.. Dunno how that works unless they did it multiple games...

Comment

Sorry, waiting for the real game. The Rednecks versus the Yankee Catholics for all the marbles. Remind me when that is on, I sure don't wanna miss that one.

EDIT: I've been to South Bend. The Notre Dame campus is the only highilght. Get farther away from the stadium, it's pretty depressing. The hype on TV doesn't show all of that.
        Last edited by pdub; January 4, 2013, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
          Sorry, waiting for the real game. The Rednecks versus the Yankee Catholics for all the marbles. Remind me when that is on, I sure don't wanna miss that one.

EDIT: I've been to South Bend. The Notre Dame campus is the only highilght. Get farther away from the stadium, it's pretty depressing. The hype on TV doesn't show all of that.
          See here.. Ya missed some fiiine football..
          If the Rednecks spank the Irish... The DUCKS become #2.. and the Irish drop to #3...
          The Ducks have a hurry up offense that is a ballet... Watching tongues hang on defense is a sight to see...

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
            See here.. Ya missed some fiiine football..
            If the Rednecks spank the Irish... The DUCKS become #2.. and the Irish drop to #3...
            The Ducks have a hurry up offense that is a ballet... Watching tongues hang on defense is a sight to see...
            Football is football, but what's so scary about a Duck?

Comment

Wheels look good, PeeWee!! Whered you ordr from?
              Local person
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RustyRodder View Post
                Wheels look good, PeeWee!! Whered you ordr from?
                LateModelRestoration.com for the wheels, 10 inches all of em...

A steal for the wheels, $150 per each. Continental DW tires, Fast Ed recommended this package based on what his friend Rob is running on road courses. I think we'll do well with it. They clear the big brakes by an acre or so. Yes, this will work.

Brian, Chad - the photo thing is not working right most of the time, it makes you have to post to a website most times, like I did this time:

Last edited by pdub; January 4, 2013, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Serious stuff for a guy who thinks he did not belong on a gearhead website! Good job pw. Cannot wait to see red with the new shoes.
                  Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
                    Serious stuff for a guy who thinks he did not belong on a gearhead website! Good job pw. Cannot wait to see red with the new shoes.
                    Neal, it was a long time coming. This stuff, all of it is seriously fun.

Comment

Those are going to look sweeeeeeet!! :D

cheers
                      Ed
                      Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                      07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                      88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

PeeWee, good looking wheel and tire package!

The only reason photo posting would not work is if the photo is too large. If it is a full size photo of like 2000 pixels wide or more, you need to resize it down to like 1000 wide. This is a real simple process in windows picture viewer or whatever software you have on your computer.
                        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by fast Ed View Post
                          Those are going to look sweeeeeeet!! :D

cheers
                          Ed
                          Thanks for your help Ed, it's meant a whole lot. Well, everything. Huge. I didn't have a fricking clue what to do to start with. And all of you BSers. Wow, what a deal.
                          Last edited by pdub; January 4, 2013, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                            PeeWee, good looking wheel and tire package!

The only reason photo posting would not work is if the photo is too large. If it is a full size photo of like 2000 pixels wide or more, you need to resize it down to like 1000 wide. This is a real simple process in windows picture viewer or whatever software you have on your computer.
                            No, I don't know what to argue, but I don't think that's it. 78K is not too large....

Comment

where is the picture of one of the wheels hanging off the front of RED?? i wouldnt be able to wait...... good looking wheel.
                              Charles

Comment

Originally posted by 1badmonkey View Post
                                where is the picture of one of the wheels hanging off the front of RED?? i wouldnt be able to wait...... good looking wheel.
                                I hated to part with Red's wheels. I liked them plenty fine already. But they wouldn't clear the big brakes. Gotta have big brakes. I hated to see them go, but....

As they say, invention is the necessity of a mother, or something...

Comment

Working...
                                X