No announcement yet.

Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i went to google and searched cleveland tn powder coating , and came up with several places

Cleveland

(423) 303-9850

these guys have some good looking results
    Last edited by 1badmonkey; January 6, 2013, 12:45 PM.
    Charles

Comment

• Alrighty then! Thanks so much monkey! Lots more work to do. Wow, whatta save. Yep, that's the ticket.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• MAN -O- MAN, Was liking the black, untilllll wowee silver sure looks better....

Since one needs to be stripped for a new tire, you are ahead by one rim....
        Last edited by Deaf Bob; January 6, 2013, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1badmonkey View Post
          i went to google and searched cleveland tn powder coating , and came up with several places

Cleveland

(423) 303-9850

these guys have some good looking results
          Nice damage control, I think I'll go with it. The dude's not doing anything for a month. $75 per wheel to make them silver, when he can get to them. In about a month.

That'll give me time to break in the tires....dang I hate to take Red to work in the morning looking so butt stinking ugly.

But I did it. I'll live with it. For a little while. Gosh I'm ashamed of those wheels. I can't believe how ashamed I AM of those wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by peewee View Post

dang I hate to take Red to work in the morning looking so butt stinking ugly.
            Just stand next to Red, that will make him look better.. (I kid because I like you)
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by nesabo View Post
              Just stand next to Red, that will make him look better.. (I kid because I like you)
              (I like you because you're you.)

Comment

• Neal, you've raised a good point. The wheels WOULD look better with me standing beside them.

I think I want to post a poll, and Matt forever banned me from posting a poll. I might just do it anyhow. ARE THESE THE UGLIEST WHEELS ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH? Don't tempt me. I think I just might do it, just to see the results...

Comment

• Don't do it pdub!
                  "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
                    Don't do it pdub!
                    Okay, I'll do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by peewee View Post
                      Nice damage control, I think I'll go with it. The dude's not doing anything for a month. $75 per wheel to make them silver, when he can get to them. In about a month.
                      Try this? http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&s...w=1366&bih=673
                      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• PDubs,

I think a lot has to do with the stance- youre sitting at factory ford 4x4 status. once you get a nice set of performance springs on there that have Red hunkered down over the rubber, it will make it look MUCH meaner!
                        Local person
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyRodder View Post
                          PDubs,

I think a lot has to do with the stance- youre sitting at factory ford 4x4 status. once you get a nice set of performance springs on there that have Red hunkered down over the rubber, it will make it look MUCH meaner!
                          The black's gotta go. It's an eyesore. I'll get em powder coated silver and everything will be right. Good to go. Yeah, springs/shocks are on the distant horizon. Don't tell Unit yet. All of that to run some hot laps on a road course for fun. We've all got our vices I guess, and some cost more than others. What the heck, I guess I can start selling some guitars to support the habit...

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post

i just went with the first place on the list local, kinda hoping to spark some google-foo
                            Charles

Comment

Working...
                            X