Twilight zone tv show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight zone tv show

Im watching The Twilight zone TV show on Syfy now. There is a marathon on. WHat a great show! Its still really creepy and makes you think and with no CGI and no super technology like today,yet the right combination of lighting and the actors and the background music is amazing.

P.S. Im watching the Honeymooners too. One of my favorite shows ever! Same thing, simple and still very funny!
    Last edited by antmnte; January 1, 2013, 10:42 AM.

Yeah I can watch the twilight zone all day too, good stuff!

Comment

Been watching it all day, good old fashioned acting, well written stories, & REAL plots.

Comment

Twilight Zone was great watching as a kid......would scare the crap
        out of us.

Remember watching Honeymooner's as a kid........dad would
        bring home a six pack of Dr. Pepper and Jiffy Pop popcorn.
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

And the guys on the Honeymooners had regular jobs, sewer worker and bus driver. Not like todays shows where everyone is a professional something or another.

Comment

Yeah regular jobs and you had Mrs. Manicotti down stairs and the guys in the pool hall and Racoon Lodge. Art Carneys son lives near here,he's the guy that was in the Geico commercials (the tall older bald guy) he actually wears his fathers Racoon lodge jacket at times!

Comment

The wife and I look forward to it every year.
              Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I almost want to watch tv.

that was when sounds, inconspicous..it all tied in.
                very first thing I targetted in you tube generation of vids...still missing everywhere.
                accept cgi people of course.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                X