Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 66PAPR W8
    replied
    two of my friends have the Go-pros. And they both have attached them to their RC cars and shot video. One has a Large scale trophy truck. He has a video of his racing his sons Slash and running it over at the end. The other friend just upgraded to the new Go-Pro and hooked it on his RC10

I still have my FOX, a RC10 B2, and a T-MAXX. But I've gotten side traked with 1/32 digital slot cars.

Leave a comment:

• 68 Valiant
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    BBR probably put them up with charged batteries, they get pissed when you store them empty... I work the crap out of the LiIon batteries in my laptops and they'll make it about 5 years before they start losing it.

Love the camera! Man it's scary what they can do these days. Can you get a radio broadcaster for one of those? Driving real time down the street via laptop display would be sick. I'm scaring myself, I just had this thought about training the car to drive itself to the beerstore for me. Yikes.
    This guy did it!
    Sometimes being a total RC nerd can pay off. See how I picked up a smoking hot bikini babe off of the beach with my FPV truck.Want to see what happens next? ...

The Monster Beetle and Blackfoot were the ones we played with.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    wifi... hmmm. Prolly need a Pringle antenna (get it?) to get to the beerstore, or a repeater. Excuse mr. neighbor sir, can I put this on your chimney?

How's he liking the camera? Nice resolution indeed!
    Last edited by Beagle; January 2, 2013, 08:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    It will transmit to an ipod or ipad via it's internal wifi. You can see what the camers is looking at (with a small delay) and start and stop the camera remotely. Technology kicks ass.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    BBR probably put them up with charged batteries, they get pissed when you store them empty... I work the crap out of the LiIon batteries in my laptops and they'll make it about 5 years before they start losing it.

Love the camera! Man it's scary what they can do these days. Can you get a radio broadcaster for one of those? Driving real time down the street via laptop display would be sick. I'm scaring myself, I just had this thought about training the car to drive itself to the beerstore for me. Yikes.

Leave a comment:

• Thumpin455
    replied
    I did not know the GoPro was so damn tiny. Now I really want one, and mounting it on the Revo would be a blast, especially if I put the 3.3 in it. Then I could put it in a plane or chopper and make interesting vids, mount it on my helmet if I ever make it back to the track... the possibilities are endless.

Most of my NiCd batteries still work, its the LiIon ones that seem to fail if you dont use them often enough. Have two laptops here I use rarely and the batteries wont take a charge.

Leave a comment:

• shaun callaway
    replied
    thats sick man. the new go pro is so bad ass.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    I still have a Falcon, Frog and RC10!

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Anderson
    replied
    Falcon nice, looks to be in great shape. I was going thru my old stuff and was thinking I need to put my Fox back together.
    Last edited by Shawn Anderson; January 2, 2013, 09:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• milner351
    replied
    Snow in TX who knew? cool that you still had it - it still worked, and your kids are interested.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    They are a total blast to play with and they can record in ridiculously high resolution. I can't wait to get a roll bar mount and take some video at the track!

Leave a comment:

• Teddyzee
    replied
    I need to mount one of those on my guitar some night.

Leave a comment:

• BigBlockMopar
    replied
    Thanks, I feel dizzy now...

Car needs larger tires to tackle the snow & ice bumps! (We are expecting progress updates from that improvement later on of course!)
    :o)

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    started a topic 1 GoPro camera, 1 RC car, 1 afternoon of fun

1 GoPro camera, 1 RC car, 1 afternoon of fun

I mounted Judd's GoPro on a 25 year old Tamiya Falcon RC car I've had since 198?. I think the fact the 25 y/o nicad batteries still work is probably more impressive than any thing though. haha

Last edited by BBR; January 2, 2013, 06:28 AM.
Working...
X