No announcement yet.

Weight Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck at 181. Probably the stress at work, total toxic environment. I'm thinking about going back to truck driving.
    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

• Hanging in at 163ish - that's 30 down from my top weight. Its been about 3 years so I'm feeling pretty good about that. The interesting thing is that at 193 I didn't think I looked all that much different but certainly I did. Sweet ME loved me anyway.

Dan

Comment

• Who brought this damn topic up again right after chocolate day? Russell? Curse you Russell.

I think I picked up about 15 since last turkey day. It sure makes working on junk harder... so I went and bought some taller jackstands.
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	15a.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	1009123
          It's the TVs.
          My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• Originally posted by squirrel View Post
            How's everyone doing? I'm still around 155....holding steady...
            I'd been holding between 155-160 for a while now. A little while ago, I decided to see if I could get back to 155, or maybe a little less. I realized that I've been eating mostly on a schedule, and that I wasn't always hungry at meal time. So, I decided to only eat when I'm actually hungry. Since I don't go to work every day, it's easier for me than it would be for most folks, I think. I have been eating breakfast later often, and don't get hungry again till an hour or two before my wife makes dinner. so I've been skipping lunch quite often. I still don't get hungry for breakfast usually until later in the morning, and dinner isn't really that big, usually a good sized salad, some meat, and maybe some rice or something else.

I'm down to 150 now, been losing a pound every week or two. Interesting.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• Was doing ok.. Stuck at 315.. Drastic measures needed.. Namely stop hurting myself so I sit around..
              So, 45# loss in a year isn't somethingto sneeze at but when you are this big, it's nothing..
              Still working on it..

Comment

• I think I had gotten down to 190 for a day then I crept back up to the upper 190s this morning I was 194.4
                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                ​​​​​​

Comment

• went from 250lbs this time last year to 190lbs this week. 11 miles of cycling every day after work, making sure to never clean my plate when I go out to eat. Eliminated soda, replaced it with whiskey and rum. Feels good man, and I get to spend more of my time drunk.

Comment

• I lost over 30 Lb. in the past two weeks, but it can't recommend my method. Hospital bed and heavy duty intravenous antibiotics twice a day. Leg still red and swollen may need to restart.

Comment

• RJR, injury on leg or something else?
                      If you don't mind my asking..

Comment

• They say skin infection. Right through pores.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                          They say skin infection. Right through pores.
                          Ouch.. Toxic algae?
                          Hope it clears and you have no lasting damage..

Comment

• I discovered that hiking for a week on the AT does wonders for weight loss and metabolism boosting. Probably eating a couple thousand calories a day, burning more than that... yet the weight loss continues for the next several weeks.
                            I've been hanging around 175 since I started this hiking thing. Not that I "needed" to lose weight at 185, but I feel better and my BP is lower...

Comment

• I have been working out regularly (4 to 7 days a week) but I've not lost any weight really...went from 272 to 264.... my waist has not grown but I've gone from 15" arms to 20" arms and my chest went from 42 to 52...my waist is still a 38...I cant work out at all at the moment because of my arm so I have to limit my caloric intake or else I'll explode.
                              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Was mid 190's before thanksgiving. Got up too 202 before new years. This morning I was back in the one club at 199.6. I am going to try to limit my french fries and pizza. Would like to be in the 180's.....
                                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                                1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                                ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X