Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And then there's this:

Skip to about 0:50 for this first one.

The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

You're going to give Lohnes one of those 4 hour boners that you have to go to the hospital for!
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

That's woody material for any gear head
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I would like to make it clear that if Lohnes gets a 4-hour boner and I wind up in the hospital, there is no correlation between these two separate and distinct events.

The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer View Post
          I would like to make it clear that if Lohnes gets a 4-hour boner and I wind up in the hospital, there is no correlation between these two separate and distinct events.

Seriously, can you imagine how may of those pills have been sold because of that 4-hour boner disclaimer? 4 HOURS! Oh hell yeah! I'll take 6 of them and see what happens!!!!!! This has GOT to be good!!!!!!
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
          X