Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShiftLive Tonight?

Is it on?

It seems to be the same bunch of us in the peanut gallery every week, and man ow wowee is it a blast! If you guys and gals haven't checked that out, you're missing a bunch of fun. Brian and Chad have fun and it's a great Wayne's World discussion, while all of us type and comment.

Folks, if you haven't done that yet, you're missing out out on a great thing. There's SO much talent in the gallery, funny as all get-out. True talent becomes apparent when folks are typing LIVE. It's a drop dead blast, at least it has been the times I've been able to play. I'm in.

Is it still on for tonight at 9 Eastern?
    Last edited by pdub; January 3, 2013, 02:49 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

www.bangshift.com <----- check it ever day for the latest news and developments.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
      www.bangshift.com <----- check it ever day for the latest news and developments.
      Oh. Okay, sometimes I forget. I'm a General Discussion maggot...I never venture far from here....

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
        Oh. Okay, sometimes I forget. I'm a General Discussion maggot...I never venture far from here....
        We know that
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
          We know that
          Oh. Okay. Useless update on my part....who told you?

Comment

I'll tell y'all, it's a tough choice. The hours I work.....

ShiftLive or bed? I know what I SHOULD do, but I hate to miss ShiftLive. I mean that's a primo ticket.

Hmmmmm maybe I'll post a poll. Will peewee make it to the show? Not that anybody cares, but there's drama about it in my mind.....will he make it? He's trying. Nearly two hours to go....

Comment

I'm trying to figure this out again....It must be me....
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Front page of the site, click on the story about PowerShift and whammo baby! You are in. -- See ya next week.
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Great show again. Brian, you still need a 'nickname' under your banner, IMHO.
                  Your 'loose water bottles' and Chad's 'loose trailer' stories were fantastic! Still chuckling about those.......
                  Last edited by oletrux4evr; January 4, 2013, 08:09 AM.
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Unfortunately starting a new business takes up most of my free time in the workday evenings .... I'm stuck watching the re-runs ....

Unless .... just maybe ..... throw in a weekend matinee or something once in a while?
                    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Working...
                    X