Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BS Exclusive! Video of Garlits Driving A Haul Ass New Experimental Electric Dragster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BS Exclusive! Video of Garlits Driving A Haul Ass New Experimental Electric Dragster

Only here!!! He gives us the inside scoop -- This guys is all time greatness!

http://bangshift.com/blog/video-watc...the-scoop.html
    That which you manifest is before you.

Re: BS Exclusive! Video of Garlits Driving A Haul Ass New Experimental Electric Dragster

There's a guy here that's has been running an Electric dragster for years now, guess Garlits is finally catching up with the times......

Comment

Re: BS Exclusive! Video of Garlits Driving A Haul Ass New Experimental Electric Dragster

That's cool, all you can hear is the wind blowing and then tires squeeching. That's neato!
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

That's cool, all you can hear is the wind blowing and then tires squeeching. That's neato!
        I was just complaining of engine accessoires getting exceeded by taking off too fast.
        An electric car cannot do that can it. Bonus.

when the net was a bit more open. I remember finding a kid who put a big electric in a little car. crazy fast.

by the last vid..those tires don't even need a burnout. All power flat footed balance. wow.
        Last edited by Barry Donovan; January 4th, 2013, 11:03 AM.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I was just complaining of engine accessoires getting exceeded by taking off too fast.
          An electric car cannot do that can it. Bonus.

when the net was a bit more open. I remember finding a kid who put a big electric in a little car. crazy fast.

by the last vid..those tires don't even need a burnout. All power flat footed balance. wow.
          The one I saw was using an electric motor out of a forklift.......

Comment

Good stuff.....ol Swamp Rat hookin up with electric.
            Who would've thunk.
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Working...
            X