X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1400 mr beechys at the bottom of the ocean

this is very sad.

1400 mstibusihis

mitbuhshi..wait that not it. mistibihy..I'll keep trying.

rip to the lost crew. North sea would be a quicker nap.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; January 5, 2013, 06:23 PM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

While surfing through your link,i found this one..pics of the 15000 cars and trucks,damaged in the storm Sandy.

View detailed pictures that accompany our Airport Full Of Sandy-Damaged Cars article with close-up photos of exterior and interior features. (15 photos)

Comment

It makes me wonder on a bigger scale, how can things so big run into one another in an area so big as the ocean? Methinks a folk or two will get fired from their job before the investigation is over, but I'm not the smartest rat in the cage....
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
        It makes me wonder on a bigger scale, how can things so big run into one another in an area so big as the ocean? Methinks a folk or two will get fired from their job before the investigation is over, but I'm not the smartest rat in the cage....
        been about 25 years since I was in that stretch of water, but, it gets pretty foggy there... Radar Problems?? Navigation on auto glitch??
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
          been about 25 years since I was in that stretch of water, but, it gets pretty foggy there... Radar Problems?? Navigation on auto glitch??
          You're diggin' for gold in the garden Bullet. Some humans f-d up. On a grand scale.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
            You're diggin' for gold in the garden Bullet. Some humans f-d up. On a grand scale.
            Stranger things have happened in the north atlantic in winter...that many tons doesn't stop on a dime and the sea can have her way with you... I am sure that someone is at fault also...cutting it too close and not being able to fix it because it was too late...
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
            X