Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^^^
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I'm partial to these.

I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
        I'm partial to these.

its the dreaded Gama Goat!! Liked it in Stripes when it played a Ruski...
        Last edited by silver_bullet; January 7, 2013, 08:11 PM.
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
          Yeah, shoulda looked it up......very similar, but the Intruder is a 2-man crew.......duh.
          no biggie...stationed at Norfolk Naval Station in the 80's Had to cross the air side every non duty or underway day...was there when intruders and F-14 A-pluses were on base...even saw a few of the last corsairs...
          Last edited by silver_bullet; January 7, 2013, 08:10 PM.
          Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Ea6b

Watch them circle to shoot landings at the Whidbey Is Naval Air Station Satellite Field when we are at Fort Casey State Park with our motorhome. Hard to sleep when they do night ops. LOUD!!

Jim
            Last edited by jauguston; January 7, 2013, 08:23 PM.

Comment

used to be my home away from home...I liked the home security system

Patrick & Tammy

Comment

guess either one...don't be Snoopy!!
                Patrick & Tammy

Comment

The triplane is a Fokker. The biplane is a Sopwith Camel.
                  It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                    You need something abit more rare. Pic taken by my grandfather.
                    Martin B-10

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                      This is the only military machine I know. Can you guess what it is? (nomenclature required, of course)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16761[/ATTACH]

something missing... cows... alien walkie talkie... wait, I know.

It's a big cassegrain earth station satellite antenna but I'll be damned if I can find it's location or it's name.
                      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

But...Somebody Killed Kenny!!!
                        Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post

The Bell OH-58D Kiowa armed reconnaissance helicopter. Recommended White Papers Whitepaper CMS-1 commander sight Whitepaper Cooled SUMO thermal imagers View…

Comment

ive always like the A10 just a big gun with wings...
                              Last edited by bulletproof; January 12, 2013, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Working...
                                X