X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can mail you my halloween costume from 2009 if you like

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Just taking note, Randal: You found the one hot girl in Ely, dressed up hotter. Unfortunately, she's turned on by the fur.

Back to the original thread...
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
        Not flashy enough. If I was getting a big Mark, you gotta go Bill Blass. I worked at a Lincoln dealer when these came out. I still love em.

these were not much different than my T-Bird....Man did I love that car...rode like a dream, had enough power to get out of its own way. Lots of room inside and in the trunk, gas mileage was not awful. Wouldnt mind having another.

this is not the one I had but it could be its twin...

Last edited by JOES66FURY; January 9, 2013, 12:48 PM.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Only problem with that era was the severe lack of compression. Those big boats are pure rolling love - who can argue with the merits of a rolling living room with great tunes?

I will have a crown vic sport one day... how can the wife argue with a four door family sedan?

She's not going for the 63 fairlane ranch-wagon... damit.
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
            Well the wife looked at me like I had just bit the head off a kitten and then threatened psychiatric testing. So I think I can safely take that as a no. Haha
            Dude, that is NOT a no! Keep working at it!
            I'm probably wrong

Comment

Well that coupled with something like 6 or 7 text messages that said "No" pretty much sealed it. haha

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
              Only problem with that era was the severe lack of compression.
              Match made in heaven.
              Last edited by BBR; January 9, 2013, 02:03 PM.
              Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
              1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
              1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
              1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
              1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
              1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

hell yeah, cast piston explosions are cool.

I have 8 stock ones for a 460 with decent rods, taking up space in my truck bed currently, but I think this car has a 400 for some reason. The 460 guys brag about it.
                Last edited by Beagle; January 9, 2013, 02:45 PM.
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Oh no!

I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Only if it had the 460.....
                    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                      Not flashy enough. If I was getting a big Mark, you gotta go Bill Blass. I worked at a Lincoln dealer when these came out. I still love em.

reminds me of the cougar xr7 i had

(not mine just a google pic of one)
                      Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                      Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Just much bigger
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                        X