No announcement yet.

Best One-Liners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first time I ever heard a group of confused military guys trying to march in any kind of remotely organized fashion described as a "royal clusterf*&k" I nearly pooped I laughed so hard.
    Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
      if you're looking for sympathy, you'll find it between sh*t and syphilis in the dictionary
      I like that one.

One that has stuck with me since my teenage years, I have heard a couple different ways, but it's a good one:

When you're dumb, you gotta be tough.

My bike racing coach used that one to make me think of tactics while I was racing, but I've found that it works in all walks of life.

Comment

I don't know what's wrong with you, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

And, Oh I see the f*&^ Up Fairy has made another run.
        Last edited by pdub; January 9, 2013, 06:39 PM.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

One day after work we were up in the change room getting ready to leave and a couple of young guys were arguing when one of them dropped this gem. I almost fell over I was laughing so hard.

Only time you got to touch any a** is when your finger poked through the toilet paper
          "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

From boarding school:

"You couldn't get laid in a women's prison!"

Comment

This thread is funny as hell. I don't care WHO ya are!

Comment

Wait.....how could I nearly forget a great one I heard today. Here's the challenge, who's heard this one....

"Butter Face"

Comment

Is anybody gonna take on "Butter Face?" I've gotta go to bed.....

Comment

My family used to always use this phrase in sarcastic situations. I have never heard anyone else use it.

"Thats neater than a hen turd cut in two with a baseball bat"

Another I used to work in a fabshop with a old timer that used to always talk about how tuff he was. He would say

"Go over in the corner and practice falling down. Ill be there in a minute."

Same guy whenever you said "whats up" he would say "A chickens ass when its eating."

Comment

I was reminded of one recently.
                      the horny layer of skin is what makes oeverworked men look older than they should be..

I don't know the line anymore.
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Okay, g'nite folks. I'll leave you with this:

"Butter Face."

She's got a beautiful body, butter face....(voice trails away)

Same thing as a two-blocker. She looks great from two blocks away, but.....

Comment

For you, Peewee: "Beauty is just a light-switch away."
                          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

PeeWee, that's a variation of good from far but far from good.
                            I R Bob
                            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Or she's a double bagger, just in case her's breaks.
                              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

i went to become a southern baptist for a while, then i realized they didnt hold them under water long enough
                                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Working...
                                X