Let's say.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let's say.....

Those Ralley's gotta go :. I like the color though. I was offered 'an origional '71(out of a Cutlass Convertable..)Olds 'Rocket' 350. It was 'all there',still had the origional Gold paint on it,the origional V-Covers & the Q-jet & Intake. I took only the Q-Jet,the rest went to China :'(. Oh well. ~OO6.

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
      ANYTHING can be made "cool" with the right vision, and applying it properly.

Just look at it as what it is.....a 20-year-newer version of CJTV's Crew Cab Chevelle.

But that's just my .002

Tiresmoke!
      Yeah, people make hearses look cool.

"Don't let your first ride in a hearse be your last" ™
      - Amy the Hearse Queen

Discover the latest breaking news in the U.S. and around the world — politics, weather, entertainment, lifestyle, finance, sports and much more.

Comment

If it's to be a family run around car go for it Cheap to buy cheaop to keep. But if your going to do a more door sedan then it needs be a hrd top (no posts) The air really needs to work in these cars 'cause the front windows are smaller than the 2drs and the back door windows dont roll down.

Comment

Man, you really can't buy it for any other reason than the fact that you really like it. It isn't worth it unless you will immediately enjoy it. You won't get it finished before you get sick of what it isn't. ( if that makes sense)
          Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

Buy it......ONLY IF YOU R-E-A-L-L-Y LIKE IT! Because once you DO buy it,you gotta live with it. I personally,don't mind it(even WITH 4-Doors....I've had them before...). Looks soild. And yes,$1000 clams is pretty good going these day's,esspecially for something that's been modded up a bit . ~OO6.

Comment

When I get urges for awesome cars, cheap, I try to remind myself how far the $1k would get me on my current project. Sounds cheap for a new project, but that $1k would get me a whole new front end with disc brakes and lines, or a whole bunch of head work, or ....
              1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Working...
              X