Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Really Do Need To Check Out More Of This Site More Often......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cam grinder I called today was concerned about the specs he wanted to use and me using EFI. I told him not to worry about the EFI, make the cam the way you think my combination will the hardest and I'll worry about if the EFI will like it or not. Maybe I'm just used to big cube engines, but the spec's didn't seem to wild to me =P But they are definitely larger than stock, which for a re-grinded cam I can't complain too much.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

You have to understand Randal most guys quote on the net cams for a 23* chevy head, the better the Flow ( your better valve angle helps) the less duration is needed which is a good thing.
      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

This guy has experience with the Pontiac OHC six cams before, and not just repairing stock grinds. And I'm sure they were backed with dyno tests. So I have some pretty good confidence in what he'll give me. He's pretty excited. Trying to get me to come up with 20 pre-orders to get some blanks casts, lol. So his heart and passion are in the right place and it's not some sales rep or dis-interested grinder that this is just another job for.
        Last edited by TheSilverBuick; January 10, 2013, 04:07 PM.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
        X