The American Freight System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    To be crystal clear - I opined originally with the words - given the facts, one could deduce that meaning - the next words are pulling Pdubs leg.

and nope, never heard the song
    I was just playing right back, SBG. All in fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
      A couple years ago I got the woman a Leatherman for her birthday (she is an outdoors type and loves gear) and last summer it broke off one of the jaws. She shipped it out to WA where they are made, and we waited. It was two weeks later that we decided to check and see what happened. Checked the tracking and it came to within 120 miles of us in Michigan, and then someone sent it to Arizona. It bounced around the southwest like a pinball. Here is where it went. It showed up a week after the replacement Leatherman sent out because this one was on walkabout.

That's just classic. A walkabout - HAHAHAH!!!

Well, I've got one out there that would look exactly the opposite of that, but I can't see the tracking report.

I ordered a power bleeder kit from a place in California on January 7. They hit my credit card, that's the only record I have of it. I got no email notification, not a thing.

No delivery. I just now called them. Friendly lady, she said "Let's get to the bottom of this.

Let's track this little bugger. Okay, I see January 7, it was shipped, and....but that's the end of the story. That's weird."

So she'll try to push it out again and now if I get two of them I should refuse one of them and I still don't have an email notification of the second try. And she read me my email address, yeah that's it. And the credit card number sure worked, but....

Yes I'm learning about an internet build. And I've barely turned a wrench yet, but I think I've got 'em all, as soon as the brake caliper tool kit arrives from Harbor Freight. Gotta have that to talk to the old pistons on the stock rear calipers, according to everybody on a Mustang forum.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
      X