havent been around for awhile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• havent been around for awhile

hey guys, used to be a regular on here but after only having internet for 2 months out of all last year and my personal life being busier i havent been able to post much. but while ive been gone i sold the 355 out of my 71 monte, bought a 91 bmw 318is, fixed a bunch of stuff on it, put some bbs wheels on it and daily drove it for awhile and then sold it for a $1500 profit while also parting out a 6.0 and 5.3 (still have a 5.3 longblock if anybody wants it ). then i bought a 2000 silverado that i will be using the 6.0 out of to put in my monte and a t56 to do a lq4/t56 swap but a few weeks ago i changed my mind to just use my built th350 instead of the t56 so i can sell the t56 and dump more money into the 6.0 and make it more powerful im also going to be using my 12 bolt from my 71 using some rear control arms that let you put a-body rearends in a g-body and i hope to drive it from my house in milford maine to epping new hampshire, make some passes and drive it home. but anyways, the swap wont start until march or so when the weather warms up because it is too damn cold and everything is covered in snow.

so what have you guys been up to?
    Last edited by 1988montecarloss 2; January 13, 2013, 02:32 AM.
    formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
    http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Welcome home Monte! We're all up to good and no good as usual.

Make sure you check out PowerShift on Thursday nights at 9 Eastern. Oh yeah, that's what these guys have been up to.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

welcome back.
      you have been busy.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

good to see you , hope everything is good!
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
        X