Anyone Hitting Up Barrett Jackson??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
    OK, I'm going Saturday, dragging JapTrapDriver with me. Will hit Russo and Steele at opening (10am), once done there will make it to BJ. TC, BRING YOUR PHONE...will meet up with you there somewhere.
    Sounds like a plan!!!.....

Comment

Oh my gosh. The green '46 Ford 1/2 ton pickup that went for $85K. Oh my gosh. Ed, were you and Earl watching that?

Oh my gosh. That thing was....ohhhh my. I'dda never guessed 85 though. Oh my.
      Last edited by pdub; January 16, 2013, 08:46 PM.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I went to the Orange county Ca B-J last year and enjoyed walking around checking out the muscle cars. we sat in the bleachers for an hour or two but spent most of the under the tents.
        Racing Solves Everything

Comment

I've never been to a car auction.. I'm not sure if I'd enjoy it or not unless I had a pocket full of money to blow...

Speaking of which, see if they have any higher mileage GNXs.
          Powertour off/on since 2002
          sigpic

Comment

Numerous GN's and T-types at Russo and Steele...
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

there is so much more to do at Barrett-Jackson than to just sit and watch cars be sold, you could spend a few hours just looking at the vendors there, plus all the cars parked outside and all the other stuff going on outside too
              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

If I'm good, I might sneak into the GM test again. Wonder if C7's will be there....
                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Sittin' here watching it. The drama is building, the big bucks are flying. Amazing, it's not a drinking party. All the high rollers are drinking water. I'd have to have a snoot full of octane to spend a million bucks on a car on national TV, even if I had 20 million to play with.

But anyhow, the drama is building. What will the Batmobile go for? This oughta be insane, even MORE insane.

Comment

Craig Jackson's prototype 68 Shelby bid up to $1.8 million and didn't hit reserve.
                    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                      Craig Jackson's prototype 68 Shelby bid up to $1.8 million and didn't hit reserve.
                      Clark Gable's gull wing Mercedes didn't move at a million 8.

Comment

totally nutz.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Ok the economy can't be THAT bad. Just look at these numbers. 1.8 MILLION for a MUSTANG!?!?! I realize its an extremely significant Shelby, but come on guys (and Craig thinks its worth more since it didnt meet the reserve).

And now this Cuda is headed to the moon...

Comment

Alright guys, here comes the Batmobile. Bets? The buzz has it at 5 million.

Comment

Man they worked the shit out of that '71 Cuda ragtop......seems Jackson wouldn't let the auctioneer settle for
                              $1.2 million.
                              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Ill take the over peewee. I think over 5 million

Comment

Working...
                                X