No announcement yet.

Anyone Hitting Up Barrett Jackson??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been watching this thing off and on for some days, and I really think that Mike Joy loves and knows about cars. I don't think he's just another talking head. I think he's got "it." If he doesn't have "it" I'm fooled.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams View Post
      Ill take the over peewee. I think over 5 million
      What do you bet on a 5 million dollar bet? I'd be scared to take the over. That's a small country. I just can't imagine. I sure can't.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
        What do you bet on a 5 million dollar bet? I'd be scared to take the over. That's a small country. I just can't imagine. I sure can't.
        Haha fair enough. I just don't understand the hype of this car. I mean, what are you going to do with it??

Comment

Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams View Post
          Haha fair enough. I just don't understand the hype of this car. I mean, what are you going to do with it??
          Let's entomb it for 30 years and roll it out for a billion after that....

Comment

Is it me......or did the auctioneer look back at Jackson before he would
            gavel down the Packard?
            Who's running the show?
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
              gavel down the Packard?
              Who's running the show?
              I don't know who's running it but we watched a 442 go for $320,000........

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                gavel down the Packard?
                Who's running the show?
                Yeah, it's a little loose. They just hated to sell Jeff Gordon's race car for 350K. They hated that. But eventually they were holding up they show. Poor Jeff, bless his heart, I know it was all for charity, but it's so obvious, he's SO.....uhhhhhh un-manly. He'll come out when he retires. He'll be on Oprah telling it all.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                  Yeah, it's a little loose. They just hated to sell Jeff Gordon's race car for 350K. They hated that. But eventually they were holding up they show. Poor Jeff, bless his heart, I know it was all for charity, but it's so obvious, he's SO.....uhhhhhh un-manly. He'll come out when he retires. He'll be on Oprah telling it all.
                  You know what pissed me off about all the Nascar's that were there, none of them had the hoods open..... I mean how am I suppose to source ideas about how to run my accessory belts on my twin turbo motor when I can't see how other people did it!!!!!....... It was a good time today, Remy and I got a lot of pics, I'll started posting them in a bit.... Also after BJ we headed over to the Scottsdale Pavilions and checked out the huge car show that was going on there and got a bite to eat.... So we got some nice pics of the cars there to...... Man what a day, definitely a good time!!!!!

Comment

Here we go boys. Batman. Here it is.

Comment

Batmobile going up right now,that chooch George Barris on top of it,they should have got Adam West (still alive?)

Comment

Last call for bets and estimates
                        Last edited by pdub; January 19, 2013, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Barris can't keep up with his notes.
                          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

2.1 mil. George Barris is freakin drunk up there babbleing. What the hell is a saying? Nut job.

Shut him down now.
                            Last edited by antmnte; January 19, 2013, 08:25 PM.

Comment

The owner is enjoying this way too much... just actuation off the freakin car

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
                                2.1 mil. George Barris is freakin drunk up there babbleing. What the hell is a saying? Nut job.

Shut him down now.
                                I'm with ya Tony.......geezus
                                Thom

Comment

Working...
                                X