No announcement yet.

Anyone Hitting Up Barrett Jackson??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The '25 Isotta Fraschini was restored by a local restoration shop and the interior
    done by the same guy doing my bucket seats.
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Damn, what a day. I've got Barrett-Jackson pics. I've got Russo and Steele pics. I've got Pavillions pics. I'll start sorting them in the morning. My spine is reminding me I'm a bastard for being on my feet all day, my diet took a day-long hiatus today, and I got a new 5.0 Mustang and a Lincoln MKZ under my belt, plus a banshee ride in a new Boss 302 by a Ford driver who took offense to me telling him he couldn't out-drive a Bondurant Corvette. He almost tail-smacked a wall trying like hell.

Good day.

And that 442 (The reddish droptop, about 4-4:30p Arizona local) that hit $350K...f*cking unreal. Seriously.
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I was lusting after Ray Evernham built 64 Belvedere. That was bitchin'.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
            Damn, what a day. I've got Barrett-Jackson pics. I've got Russo and Steele pics. I've got Pavillions pics. I'll start sorting them in the morning. My spine is reminding me I'm a bastard for being on my feet all day, my diet took a day-long hiatus today, and I got a new 5.0 Mustang and a Lincoln MKZ under my belt, plus a banshee ride in a new Boss 302 by a Ford driver who took offense to me telling him he couldn't out-drive a Bondurant Corvette. He almost tail-smacked a wall trying like hell.

Good day.

And that 442 (The reddish droptop, about 4-4:30p Arizona local) that hit $350K...f*cking unreal. Seriously.
            On my way to the Pavilions the Bondurant Corvette's were racing down the freeway, guess it was time to go home......
            Last edited by TC; January 19, 2013, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
              I was lusting after Ray Evernham built 64 Belvedere. That was bitchin'.
              Dicky Harrell's 427 Camaro was pretty awesome.
              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

There was an early 2nd Gen Dick Harrell Camaro SS454 at R/S. I've got good pics (finally...) of the Evernham Belvedere.

Comment

That red 55 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible had to be a buy at $62,000 or $66,000 or whatever it ended up bringing.
                  sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                    Craig Jackson's prototype 68 Shelby bid up to $1.8 million and didn't hit reserve.
                    I thought BJ was a NO RESERVE auction?
                    STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
                      Batmobile going up right now,that chooch George Barris on top of it,they should have got Adam West (still alive?)
                      Did anyone else see Barris' teeth fall out THREE times?
                      STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                        $4.2 million ............Barris kids are happy
                        Pretty sure it's NOT the OG Bat car. I believe the originals are long gone...........
                        Last edited by groucho; January 19, 2013, 11:28 PM.
                        STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
                          Not this time, not every time. They were talking about that, there was so much rich stuff there, a few items had a reserve.
                          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Did anyone else see Barris' teeth fall out THREE times?
                            Yeah, he was having some issues unless he's just completely hotwired all the time, and maybe that was just him being him. A good clue could have been when the dude with the sunglasses hugged him in mid-rant and told him to save some for later.
                            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Alright here we go......

This is one of the Bondurant Corvette's..

And these guys didn't hold back.....

And the GT500 guys decided to go at it.....

And this was one badass sounding COPO Camaro!!!

Pretty badass GT40....

I've always had a thing for suicide door Lincoln's the convert is just a plus...

A pretty sweet Hemi Charger...

I'll stop here and post some more up in a bit.....
                              Last edited by TC; January 19, 2013, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Not since 2009. Not since many sellers got pissed at sales way below B-J predictions.
                                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X