Anyone Hitting Up Barrett Jackson??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Hitting Up Barrett Jackson??

I'll be there next Saturday when all the big money rides hit the block, even got VIP tickets, so anyone else going to be there??......

One of the guys in my Stude club is going.
    Mostly he just drinks beer...
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I'll be on cheap tickets but I'm planning on coming down Saturday early. Also planning on Russo and Steele. Left you a message on the phone..
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
        I'll be on cheap tickets but I'm planning on coming down Saturday early. Also planning on Russo and Steele. Left you a message on the phone..
        Oh ya I got get that out of my truck, I'll call ya....

Comment

I fly in tomorrow afternoon. I will be there through next Sunday.
          If it was easy, everyone would do it.

Brighton, MI

Comment

mike dont you guys have a booth and are you buying or selling ?
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

We have an inside booth, 26 A-D. We will also be looking for cars to add to the collection.

We will be at the Mecum auction in Florida the following week. We have 15 cars going through there.
              Last edited by Mike Copeland; January 13, 2013, 06:42 PM.
              If it was easy, everyone would do it.

Brighton, MI

Comment

Hey Mike if they tell you there was a couple of big guys looking for you, don't worry, it'll probably just be Remy and me......

Oh hell you won't miss me, I'll probably be the only one there wearing a BS shirt......
                Last edited by TC; January 13, 2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

I am flying in Wednesday and will be ther Fri and Sat, I will watch for your BS shirts and introduce myself if I see you.

Comment

Remy and TC take some pics and let us know what it is like from a BS point of view.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                      Remy and TC take some pics and let us know what it is like from a BS point of view.
                      Will do, a friend of mine went today, from his pics I don't think we'll be disappointed......

Comment

I did B-J and Russo and Steele before...no disappointment at all. There's something for everyone. The photos are in the back catalog here...IIRC, last time, I found PHR's Project g/28 Camaro, the '75 Yenko Trans-Am, and got to drive a CTS-V wagon.

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I was at Pomona Swap Meet all weekend. I love it out there. BJ stuff will most likely upset, so I'll stay where I belong.....in the real world. Last year I taped 20+ hours of BJ. I watched it in FF and only stopped a handfull of times to watch stuff at normal speeds. I won't even record it this year. I might do Russo-Steale one of these years
                          STUGOTS

Comment

I attended in '07 and had a great time watching all the money fly, I will be watching it on TV this year.

I looked over the car list a few nights ago and I think this is my pick if a rich uncle dies and leaves me a pile of cash.
                            Lot# 965 ,

Click image for larger version

Name:	137757_Front_3-4_Web.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	866349

Click image for larger version

Name:	137757_Engine_Web.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	866350
                            Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

OK, I'm going Saturday, dragging JapTrapDriver with me. Will hit Russo and Steele at opening (10am), once done there will make it to BJ. TC, BRING YOUR PHONE...will meet up with you there somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X