New corvette here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New corvette here

It’s the end of an era – Thursday, November 14 was the last day of production for the C7 Corvette. The final car, a Z06,...

Thanks for the link, I caught it just in time.
    Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Yawn.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

No round taillights? I'm sure it looks great in person. I wonder the weight numbers? Maybe a used z06 will be more affordable now. Hehe
        Powertour off/on since 2002
        sigpic

Comment

not sure how i feel about the rear window and side windows. always liked the factt he corvette had the giant wraparound back glass
          Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
          Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Originally posted by Mater View Post
            not sure how i feel about the rear window and side windows. always liked the factt he corvette had the giant wraparound back glass
            I'm partial to the small flat glass that you can only see the blue flashes in.. Like 65-67 ishy

Comment

I love it.

Granted, I also like black wheels, lowered cars, and Deloreans, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
              I take photos.

Comment

Originally posted by DNut View Post
                I love it.

Granted, I also like black wheels, lowered cars, and Deloreans, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
                I second this guy. I like it and would drive one if I made seven figures a year.
                Last edited by TheSilverBuick; January 14, 2013, 10:39 AM.
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by DNut View Post
                  I love it.

THats three of us....
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

Time Wasters...
                      http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grippo View Post
                        it needs to be built!
                        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Looks like a 240Z from that perspective.....or a Crossfire....
                          Last edited by oletrux4evr; January 14, 2013, 02:02 PM.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Looks like a 240Z from that perspective.....or a Crossfire....
                            Very much like a Z, Ron - a Crossfire isn't as pointy.

I just haven't liked any Vette designs since I graduated high school.
                            The first 3 iterations are Vette's..... the last 4 are something else.
                            Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Working...
                            X