Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey You's Think We Can Get Some BS Sweat Shirts Overhear??......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey You's Think We Can Get Some BS Sweat Shirts Overhear??......

Just a thought, and not sure how much interest people would have, but I'd be willing to buy a couple....

Or maybe a BS Hoodie that zips up the front, that would be cool to.....

Anyway guys just a thought, carry on........

i think chad said ron (chassisman) was working on that
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Yup....as soon as we get details nailed down we'll get to printing and shipping...its tough to nail down a rubber ball on a vibrating plate.....lol
      Slightly Wicked Chick (Daphne) is going with us this weekend to the worlds largest T-Shirt expo.....so there maybe a BS chick line coming....
      Last edited by Chassisman; January 13, 2013, 07:15 PM.
      The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

I already have a BS hoodie????
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Long Sleeve T-Shirts, please.
          Time Wasters...
          http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
          http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

Chick line would be good.....I know several that are wanting more variety in women's tees and other girlie stuff.
            Can you arrange for some gray sweatshirts/hoodies? Like old-fashioned warm-ups? Thx.
            Last edited by oletrux4evr; January 13, 2013, 08:30 PM.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
              Chick line would be good.....I know several that are wanting more variety in women's tees and other girlie stuff.
              Can you arrange for some gray sweatshirts/hoodies? Like old-fashioned warm-ups? Thx.
              ....Like old propertyof BANGSHIFT?....MAYBE. ..we can even make it the distressed/worn look.....its up to Chad and Brian......I'm just the ink slinger...
              The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Long sleave t-shirts please......

or - ummm - what he said.
                Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I'll buy one or two of whatever gets made.

Comment

would be nice to have a sweatshirt while it's still winter

then again, Randal and Remy told me that the powers that be sport hairy sweatshirts so they don't really feel the need (as it were)....

*sorry Randal/Remy - I hadn't thrown someone under a bus in at least a day and I was having withdrawals
                    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I wear a fur coat 24/7... Light weight grey tee would make me buy... Since I always wear grey tees anyway.. NO BLACK, NO HEAVY ONES

Comment

Waiting patiently to see what y'all come up with.

Dan

Comment

Bryan is basically a yeti...I'm the one that needs a freakin sweatshirt. I vote gray hoodies, or at least another option besides black.
                          Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                            Just a thought, and not sure how much interest people would have, but I'd be willing to buy a couple....

Or maybe a BS Hoodie that zips up the front, that would be cool to.....

Anyway guys just a thought, carry on........
                            Chad and Brian should offer up a Bangshift wardrobe just as soon as TC gets one of his car projects completed. How's that lift working out for ya Alex?
                            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                              Chad and Brian should offer up a Bangshift wardrobe just as soon as TC gets one of his car projects completed. How's that lift working out for ya Alex?
                              Actually working really good...... But then you weren't expecting me to do a play by play were you??......

Comment

Working...
                              X