I Got Banned From Fox Sports!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got Banned From Fox Sports!

So, there was the hot news story on the home page about Danica filing for divorce. And I attempted to post a snide remark about it but I couldn't remember my password so I applied for a new one and then when I try to click on the national news story that everybody else in the whole world can see, it tells me ACCESS DENIED!!!!!

HahaHahaHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in (or out of) the big leagues now!
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

This is just too funny. I came back home from work this morning, feeling worse than dead dirt and got in bed for some hours and ate some aspirin. I don't know what, but something's just not right, I mean I feel BAD. This is the laugh I needed today, this is just TOO FUNNY:

Click image for larger version

Name:	BANNED.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	866352
    Last edited by pdub; January 14, 2013, 05:22 PM.

Comment

All I really wanted to say was, it's a shame those kids can't get along, what the fame and money and all. And the poor guy had to be Mister Danica everywhere he went. That's what got me banned.

But if I had any more time to think about it, I'dda added that maybe she hit him over the head with a teapot or something in the kitchen one morning when she was actually home, when he didn't make the toast just right.

Comment

Why I don't bother commenting on news stories..
        Did once about Katrina when the people were hammered for wanting to move " back home"
        I said it is where they call home... The hate mail I got..whoo hoo! Now I do not bother except here where y'all just put up with the dummy...

Comment

It's teenaged snot nosed techie kids doing the banning and stuff. I'm sure they have a lot of traffic, and have to make a lot of ill-equipped decisions on the run. I wouldn't want their job, but I bet they're thrilled to have the job, a feeling of importance in an adult world. Good for them, whoever they are. And their Honda Civics, too.

Comment

That's not you being banned, that is an internet issue, but it makes for a good story.
            Last edited by Brian Lohnes; January 14, 2013, 06:00 PM.
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
              That's not you being banned, that is an internet issue, but it makes for a good story.
              That's what I thought, anyway.

Comment

Trouble maker.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Yawn
                  Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Tough little girl ....

Comment

Jason Whitlock sucks anyway.
                      Powertour off/on since 2002
                      sigpic

Comment

That's a nice way to say it.....he is much worse.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Nice goin PeeWee,now you broke the Fox sports web site too. Nice job, first BS Live now this!

Comment

Working...
                          X