Car Chase Funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Chase Funny

COPYRIGHT Jason Lee 2013Jan 13, 2013 Inglewood Police ChaseWest Century Boulevard, Inglewood, California8th Lap of the Inglewood Raceway2+ Hour Police Chase....
    Powertour off/on since 2002
    sigpic

Lmao

3D car chase!
    Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
    1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
    1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
    1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
    1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
    1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA that's some funny stuff right there!

Comment

LOL! Nice find!
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Shit, that was funny!
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

that is peculiar.

I was watching some nutcase freaking out outside my window, he was disrupting a funeral. banging things with himself. cops were there.

I am at my computer reading the news later, and there is this story about a guy who freaked out at a funeral...

and died.

I saw the whole stupid event.

bath salt weirdo.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

The tapers reaction makes the video.

Comment

Priceless!
                Tom
                Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Kind of reminds me of watching the local news story about a barricaded suspect, shots fired, and nice close up of a bullet holed front door of an apartment. It was my apartment door.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                    Kind of reminds me of watching the local news story about a barricaded suspect, shots fired, and nice close up of a bullet holed front door of an apartment. It was my apartment door.
                    You have to change your shorts?...

Out front of my house, the street dead ends with a metal barricade like the rails used on shoulders..
                    Friday morning.. Something was "off" barricade was bent into an "U", into my yard..
                    Somebody went thru it. Yanking a post out, shattering the phone junction box (2X3'X4'hi)
                    Nary a skidmark.. Boom .. Plowed right thru, into a vacant lot next door..
                    Cop was investigating the "vandalism" to the phone box when I pointed out the "crash" he shook his heas and said.. "You'd think somebody got hurt!"... I say, "They had to.. " and made the drink sign..

Comment

No shorts changing, but I was standing next to the high strung rookie sheriff who was shooting up my apartment getting hit by the spent shells. How my crazy roomie wasnt hit is beyond me.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

My wife and I had the same kind of thing happen a few years ago. We're watching the local news one afternoon and they cut to the Breaking News deal showing an apartment building on fire and think "hey, that place looks familiar" Just then we start hearing sirens.
                        The apartment on the other side of our complex was fully engulfed.
                        Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C View Post
                          My wife and I had the same kind of thing happen a few years ago. We're watching the local news one afternoon and they cut to the Breaking News deal showing an apartment building on fire and think "hey, that place looks familiar" Just then we start hearing sirens.
                          The apartment on the other side of our complex was fully engulfed.
                          I remember when the building next door caught fire. (The kids who were moving in caused a fire two hours after they got the keys.) I had pulled an all nighter and was sleeping when police and fire insisted I evacuate my apartment I ended sleeping on the lawn. I was told I made the news of the sleeping man on the lawn.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X