Crazy Day in the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Day in the News

This being sick thing is pretty much a bummer. I don't know if I have the flu or what, but lots of other folks do.

Up and down. Dang, the headache that won't go away. Can't sleep but I sure need to. Should check my work voice mails and emails...

But as a distraction I've surfed the net more in 48 hours than I usually do. Yes, even more.

And whatta day in the news. How could so much happen in a day? Maybe I'm not paying attention enough all the time:

Jodie Foster comes out.

Lance Armstrong admits to Oprah that he actually doped. What a profound revelation, and that's not aired yet.

A really old guy changes his testimony and discloses that the Roswell UFO crash was real.

Yet another nuther nuther really old guy knows where Jimmy Hoffa is buried. This time it's real of course.

And to beat all, after 7 years, Clarence Thomas said something out loud. He spoke 4 words and shocked everybody.

Gosh what a day in the news, and some folks thought it would all end on December 21. Amazing. It's all still going on.

I guess it pays to be sick sometimes. I never knew what I was missing.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Yes, Pdubster, the world turns with one life to live in General Hospital....happenings go on..nobody's missed yet everybody is..
    Being sick sucks surely as I sit here fuming of the odorific present the dog left me in the dark corner of the last step into the porch..
    Slippery steaming pile of stink, yet she wonders why I'm PISSED!
    This, I'd rather miss!
    Last edited by Deaf Bob; January 15, 2013, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
      Yes, Pdubster, the world turns with one life to live in General Hospital....happenings go on..nobody's missed yet everybody is..
      Being sick sucks surely as I sit here fuming of the odorific present the dog left me in the dark corner of the last step into the porch..
      Slippery steaming pile of stink, yet she wonders why I'm PISSED!
      This, I'd rather miss!
      HHAhahaHH!!! Well, Amos has shown us he won't poop outside in the rain. He just sits there and shivers. Nope, rather poop in the house. And it's raining like Noah and will continue for another two days or so.

I guess that's news, too.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Well.. Pits have short hair.. I mean SHORT..
        It is unusually cold, to them, and drizzly..
        Thought they were gonna play "BALL" at 1am.. Till they saw it was cold, dark and wet.. Ground's still frozen!
        Saw her squat in her "spot"
        Went to grab an arm load of wood.. THERE IT WAS! steam rising off my foot! Dammit all!
        Not sleepy now.. Wonder WHY?

Comment

the sun sends waves of shit and scary things..the news gets crazy.
          and pdub gets sick.

I am on 6 hours sleep 3 days. it finally went below freezing in this thing called january.

when the pig slop is gone, I am taking a nap.

that same super wave from the central pacific went right across the whole east coast. you have a reason to be flu like...just like most everybody.

my thyroids are thumping like new jeresy picked up its nuclear butt and a dumped it on new england.
          Last edited by Barry Donovan; January 15, 2013, 05:37 AM.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

If you got that flu, I feel for you. Kicked my ass for weeks, took my voice for a couple of them.
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

We had The Shot and got no flu. We did, however, each get The Cold which kept us sleeping separately for a couple of weeks (THAT sucks). We're both on the mend now. Hope Sue Unit doesn't get it.

King DOES NOT like the rain and we have to toss him out. We've learned that if I take him out in it he'll do his business. He's pretty much a guy dog but sometimes a bit prissy. He won't soil the house but we worry that he'll blow up during a wet spell. But he's a LOT older than Amos so hopefully the little guy will learn.

Dan

Comment

Working...
              X