Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who does chrome looking stuff in Socal like the Edelbrock intakes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who does chrome looking stuff in Socal like the Edelbrock intakes?

I'm looking to do a couple wheels and the stuff at the powder coat places looks like aluminum. Thanks
    STUGOTS

I'd guess that Edelbrock's Endurashine is something along the lines of polishing the aluminum and then applying trasparent powder coating over it.
    Last edited by Matt Cramer; January 16, 2013, 07:23 AM.

Comment

I used Verne's Chrome Plating in Gardena. They show powder coating on their website too. Might bounce the question off them, as they may do what you are looking for or point you in the right direction. I talked with Ron Verne, known him for over ten years.

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
        I'm looking to do a couple wheels and the stuff at the powder coat places looks like aluminum. Thanks
        ALL STAR METAL WORKS 951 377 7452 MURRIETA, CA. He chromed a set of wheels for me and they looked great. He has done work on several Ridler Award Cars. You might want to give him a call.
        PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
        1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

AirBorn Coatings
          Central Connecticut Coatings provides a wide range of high performance coatings for protection against corrosion, oxidation, erosion, fatigue, and abrasion, such as: Aluminum Ceramic Coating, Anti Weld Spatter Coating, Carbon Composite Coating, Dry Film Coating, Powder Coating and Thermal Barrier Coating.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
            SoCal
            STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
              Looks like this place does the same basic process as Edelbrock with their
              "Endurashine" only it's called "Permastar".

Not SoCal, but close enough in MidCal, Pittsburg Ca.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caustic Frog View Post
                Looks like this place does the same basic process as Edelbrock with their
                "Endurashine" only it's called "Permastar".

Not SoCal, but close enough in MidCal, Pittsburg Ca.

http://www.goodrichtechnology.com/
                AAAARGH! I can't reach em by phone OR email.
                STUGOTS

Comment

Working...
                X