X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PYSCHOWard
    replied
    Re: Muscle Trucks?

My HOTROD truck is hopefully my 92 Dodge sb(lowrider),someday hoping to be powered with a mild 440,or maybe just a 360,the goal is to sound good and allow me to have fun.

My last hot rod truck was a 455 Buick powered Chevy cruiser. i lost interest in the GM's and went back to the Mopars.

Leave a comment:

• HillbillySailor
    replied

In my opinion, the only difference between a muscle car and a muscle truck is you can haul shit with a muscle truck...

Leave a comment:

• covertolds
    replied

It seems to be fairly popular in my part of the country. I see a lot of guys doing small block conversions into S10's. Parts are cheap and you have a rear wheel drive platform to modify.

Leave a comment:

• Freiburger
    started a topic Muscle Trucks?

Muscle Trucks?

Barry_R and I were just chatting on the phone and he mentioned the surprising volume of parts he's been selling to guys with pickups. I, too, have noticed more and more guys treating trucks not as slammed, dubs-wearing customs and not as lifted prerunners or 4x4s, but as plain old street machines and street/strip rides. All the magazines predicted that G-bodies would be the affordable street machines of the future, but it seems that it may be trucks instead. They are cheap, rear drive, take traditional V-8s, and already have beefy drivetrains.

My own 4x2 trucks include a 74 Chevy shortbed, a 78 Ford shortbed, and a 66 Ford shortbed.

Is anyone else into it?
Working...
X