• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Muscle Trucks?

here is a friends F100, suprised more fords are not being done,
    '
    Reading , Pa
    Good Guys rodders rep.
    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

i like the old school paper filter. i havent used one of those in like 7 years.

the truck looks nice though.

Comment

Originally posted by shaun callaway
        i like the old school paper filter. i havent used one of those in like 7 years.

the truck looks nice though.
        I think if you are going for a period correct look a K/n filter can look outa place. ( not saying he is) His other car is a 41 willys gasser,with a blown bbF.
        Reading , Pa
        Good Guys rodders rep.
        "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
        Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

I'm not sure it is a real "muscle" truck, but my '61 Studebaker Champ pickup is running a Studebaker Avanti R1 engine. Presently considering a T-10 4-speed for it. Studebaker actually did produce a few ,very few, supercharged R2 Champ pickups in 1962. At least two of those truck still exist. A clone of one of those would be a lot of fun!

Comment

Is 255 mph a muscle truck?

There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dynoroom

Only 255 MPH , not going to cut it . ;D LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dynoroom

That is the baddest truck I have ever seen.Had not seen the blower only two 4s

Comment

Yep.....only went 225 mph with the 2x4's ;D
                  There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

Although its not a V-8 I still love my truck, I use it to haul engines and parts, it has run a 13.41@106 @ 5350 lbs.

Comment

TTT

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts
                        I'm not sure it is a real "muscle" truck, but my '61 Studebaker Champ pickup is running a Studebaker Avanti R1 engine. Presently considering a T-10 4-speed for it. Studebaker actually did produce a few ,very few, supercharged R2 Champ pickups in 1962. At least two of those truck still exist. A clone of one of those would be a lot of fun!
                        This post is useless without pictures....!!!!!! Serious, would really like to see some shots of the Stude.....!!!!!!

Rickster

Comment

This post is useless without pictures....!!!!!! Serious, would really like to see some shots of the Stude.....!!!!!!

Rickster
                          [/quote]

Well, I've tried and for the life of me I cannot get the picture thing to work. I've gone to photobucket, but just not smart enough to figure it all out I guess. Sorry

Comment

Rickster
                            Well, I've tried and for the life of me I cannot get the picture thing to work. I've gone to photobucket, but just not smart enough to figure it all out I guess. Sorry
                            [/quote]

Try right clicking on the pic in photo bucket....left click on properties....left click on the address 3 times to hilight it and then copy the address line.....click the image button above the post window and paste the address in between the brackets: hope this helps....??????

Rickster

Comment

Email me the pic, I'll post it for you.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Supergas565

Rickster
                                Try right clicking on the pic in photo bucket....left click on properties....left click on the address 3 times to hilight it and then copy the address line.....click the image button above the post window and paste the address in between the brackets: hope this helps....??????

Rickster
                                [/quote]

OOPS that didn't work very well.....tried....yeah the email deal would be quicker....but keep trying....you'll get it....!!!!!!

Rickster

Comment

Working...
                                X