It's Thursday! PowerShift is on TONIGHT! 6PM Pacific -- 9PM Eastern! -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Thursday! PowerShift is on TONIGHT! 6PM Pacific -- 9PM Eastern! -

We'll be live from Florida tonight! Chad and I are hoping to wrangle an NHRA driver or three to join us on Powershift live from the West Palm Beach, FL area this evening for a beer and some good stories. Ironically, we should have less issues doing the show from here than we have doing it from our homes!

That which you manifest is before you.

Looking forward to it
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Pssst.... Hey, Brian... they have Yuengling Lager in Florida....
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

One of these trips we have to sync our schedules - my parents place is just up the road! see you on tube tonight.
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Wish I could tune in.....I'm in Vegas.....and by that time i'll be wasted and face down in a stripper at the Hustler Club......
          The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
            Wish I could tune in.....I'm in Vegas.....and by that time i'll be wasted and face down in a stripper at the Hustler Club......
            LMAO!

I'll have to split about 6:45pm, but should be able to catch most of it.
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Unleash the keyboard!!
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                LMAO!

I'll have to split about 6:45pm, but should be able to catch most of it.
                The only reason you laugh Randle is because you know its true......very true.....even Randle knows to keep one eye open when around me.....and when in Vegas its triple odds crazy shit is gonna happen.
                The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Woo hoo! I <3 PowerShift
                  Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Oughta be a mighty good show tonight. Even on the screen! Let alone the peanut gallery....
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Ok. Everyone fill the chat box with our new found one liners.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

there doesn't seem to be much chatter - am I missing something?
                        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

It picks up nearer to showtime.

Comment

Working...
                          X