Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you find product for the dispenser?
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Not yet. The car account is reeling from current expenditures so I'll have to let it recover for a few months. Looking forward to breaking that sucker out, though!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        Not yet. The car account is reeling from current expenditures so I'll have to let it recover for a few months. Looking forward to breaking that sucker out, though!

Dan
        Got it.......let me know as I have access to it.
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Dan, you're ot fooling me. I kow that'd for your mash still.
          Tom
          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

My shingles are all going bad after almost 20 years....I guess it's the same thing, only different.
            My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

We thought we wanted a metal roof on the house but this experience has us rethinking that. To do it right it (no exposed fasteners) would be in the area of $18-$20K. A 30 year shingle roof (probably actually 25 years or so) is about $8K including the tear-off. I won't be around in 25-30 years.

A shingle roof is NOT a bad thing!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                We thought we wanted a metal roof on the house but this experience has us rethinking that. To do it right it (no exposed fasteners) would be in the area of $18-$20K. A 30 year shingle roof (probably actually 25 years or so) is about $8K including the tear-off. I won't be around in 25-30 years.

A shingle roof is NOT a bad thing!

Dan
                We replaced our roof a few years back, after the hail damage,with a Owens Corning product
                called Duration. Has a limited lifetime warranty.
                Thom

Comment

heh....I have a limited lifetime, too. I'm guessing another 20 years or so of this stuff. If I'm lucky (or unlucky)
                  My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                    heh....I have a limited lifetime, too. I'm guessing another 20 years or so of this stuff. If I'm lucky (or unlucky)
                    Thom

Comment

Working...
                    X