No announcement yet.

If You Don't Have Brakes You Can't Haul Ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, at least you don't need it to get to work. That makes it easier to take. P.S. I know where you can get some D shaped GT 500 rotors.....cheap!
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
      Yeah, at least you don't need it to get to work. That makes it easier to take. P.S. I know where you can get some D shaped GT 500 rotors.....cheap!
      You'll be okay Dan, that proves it. If you can laugh about it, you're okay. Sore but okay.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Pdub, You can waste away at the computer, or you can drive Red and have loads of fun, look back and say, "LAWDY DAT SHO BEES FUN!!" .. Or you could some day say.. "I wish I dida coulda woulda shoulda, why didn't I do-a??"

Choice is your's..
        I was the deaf world champ in hot saws for 3 years.. The cheating to to me.. Didn't like competing that way.. Can't beat em join em.
        Was not me.. Did it to prove a point then quit.. Even with cheating my 4th attempt came up short by 2 sec.. Proves those guys were cheating..
        Went to derby.. Got respect.. Life long addiction.. Have 2 champion children.. Have wonderful times.. Not gonna sit in my rocking chair wishing anything... Be nice to go to Metal Mayhem in Oregon, Illinois.. A 2-3 day affair.. But not in the cards..

Comment

Working...
        X