No announcement yet.

My Best Friend ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seems like they love you so much it just wears em out faster. I still miss red dog.. you can never replace them but when things settle down I hope you find a nice animal that wants you to own it. Hang in there.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Twelve years is a good run. I know it doesn't lessen the pain of loss any, but consider it a blessing that he was doing well, and went quickly. I've had it go both ways and quickly is better. You'll see him again on the other side.

Comment

Guys thanks again for all the kind words. The weekend was a beeotch! We cried, grieved, and went thru all of the pictures of my Rockstar ..... Dam he was a good dog!!!!

We still have Baxter:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0031.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	866519

He is super lost .... seems to be crying. He's now the "big dog" of the house, and rightfully so. The hardest part is that with him being deaf, we don't have an alert bark for people coming to the door.

Another funny one I found ... the boys spying on the neighbors:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	866520

The breeder that I got Rock from in southern Colo. is still breeding dogs, so I'll be able to get another friend from the same (family) bloodline. Hopefully sooner than than later ....
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Working...
        X