Bombs away or....Chili Cook Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombs away or....Chili Cook Off

Had a chili cook off here at work today. Things like this go over well as fund raisers and to build morale. There were 8 different ones all very unique and all pretty good. I didnt win this time. someone cheated and added bacon to theirs.

Anyway, that was 2 hours ago, the gas should start soon as should the fights over the 3 stalls we have in the hangar. There is about 50 of us and we killed an estimated 48 quarts of chili...should be entertaining.
    Last edited by JOES66FURY; January 18, 2013, 12:41 PM.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

that truly sounds like fun.

maybe change the size of a meals concept for a little while. (I cook sized for a family..for myself)
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I love chili.... but like you said quality reading time the next morning.
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

man, the guys are already blowing up the can...and we have formation at 1500...I told everyone to fan out and dont stand too close, I dont want to be responsible for the fallout.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Beano
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
            Beano
            Sell the Beano and Tums to up the donations - -
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

ahhhhh.....they are in Tucson.........normal for them is a mexican food atmosphere.......everybody should be used to it, and since they are on an airbase, noise shouldn't be a factor. I don't see a problem here.....
              Last edited by oletrux4evr; January 18, 2013, 03:35 PM.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
              X