Who's Coming to Weeville on June 6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Coming to Weeville on June 6?

It's not too soon to start planning. Remember how long it took to put the party together in Brighton, thanks to Mike Copeland for letting us use/see his shop?

You guys are staying in some different motels, and I'll come right down to it and be brash - I'm not chasing y'all down. You know where I am.

Dead animals on the grill and fermented wheat and a pool shooting contest. My guesstimate is we can park about 20 cars on the property off of the street and not draw attention (right - isn't that a funny concept?).

Matt's already got penciled-in dibs on the extra bedroom and we have one more foldout bed and another couch and a recliner and some floor.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

We are planning on helping with the dead animal disposal, harvesting some wheat, and "keeping our balls on while knocking theirs off" (or something close to that). Hotel is still fine for us.
    Last edited by oletrux4evr; January 18, 2013, 04:13 PM.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
      we are planning on helping with the dead animal disposal, harvesting some wheat, and "keeping our balls on while knocking theirs off" (or something close to that). Hotel is still fine for us.
      ding!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm sure I can stop by to piss off the neighbors.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
          I'm sure I can stop by to piss off the neighbors.

Ding!!!!!!

Comment

FSK and myself wouldn't dream of missing it.
            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
              FSK and myself wouldn't dream of missing it.
              Ding!!!!!!!!

I gotta know how many dead animals to buy.

Comment

BTW, you might want to INVITE the neighbors, and work your way into telling them about the possibility of some tires being roasted too....
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                  BTW, you might want to INVITE the neighbors, and work your way into telling them about the possibility of some tires being roasted too....
                  Superman across the street wouldn't mind it, as long as kids weren't threatened by it. Y'all will meet Superman. He's got the built Corvette. I may even use his youngest son to direct traffic and park cars in the yard.

The rest of the neighborhood, I'm not so sure. They'll just have to get over it. I need an arrest record as a home owner. I've got lots of records on file in lots of places, but I don't have an arrest record as a home owner. Might as well start somewhere.

Comment

Well Dub, this is the exhaust on the Lightning now. As you may notice, there's not a whole lot of quiet there.

I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I'm checking with ME, who likely will take a pass (she's out in the studio doing music stuff). How does that fit with the ECTA schedule? I'll have to check.......

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                        I'm checking with ME, who likely will take a pass (she's out in the studio doing music stuff). How does that fit with the ECTA schedule? I'll have to check.......

Dan
                        Odd enough, it's a Thursday

Comment

Hmmm...if Bryan's here it's a possibility. Any particular reason it's on a Thursday?
                          Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Originally posted by catchmeblue70 View Post
                            Hmmm...if Bryan's here it's a possibility. Any particular reason it's on a Thursday?

That's the day when Power Tour hits Chattanooga, that's what it's about.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                              That's the day when Power Tour hits Chattanooga, that's what it's about.
                              Ooooh! Ok, that makes more sense now. Man I wanna go on Power Tour again
                              Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Working...
                              X