Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I went and saw a cover band saturday night ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I went and saw a cover band saturday night ...

the bands name is METALACHI - a mariachi band that covers heavy metal songs, the wife and me had a freakin blast, prolly the most fun ive ever had watching a band play in a small venue. I shot a video with my camera and took a bunch of pics

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

some pics of the band

Click image for larger version

Name:	metal4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	866496Click image for larger version

Name:	metal5.jpg
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	866497Click image for larger version

Name:	metal1.jpg
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	866498Click image for larger version

Name:	metal2.jpg
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	866499Click image for larger version

Name:	metal3.jpg
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	866500

Comment

AWESOME!!!!!

Along the same lines of a cover band adding thier own flair, if you have a chance, check out Dread Zeppelin. They cover Led Zeppelin songs with a reggae sound and their lead singer is an Elvis impersonator. I DO love me some different shows, and Metalachi looks like one I need to see.

Here's some Dread Zeppelin for you to ponder:

Last edited by Ron Ward; January 23, 2013, 07:43 PM.
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

That's awesome. I went and saw a friend's band a few weeks ago that covered the ENTIRE "Pink Floyd The Wall" album including sampled audio, all sequenced and tight.

I also want to catch that band that does heavy metal covers - BLUEGRASS style. No matter what anyone says, bluegrass musicians are the baddest of the bad IMO.
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

i grew up on bluegrass music being in missouri, i spent just about every weekend growing up as a kid in the Ozarks when it was the sleepy little town with a couple stage shows and silver dollar city. Ive recently started listening to it again and a local radio station has a couple programs during the week that plays nothing but that

Comment

Cool! I worked for 6 years at Silver Dollar City. There is no better employer in the country IMO - they treat their employees so nice it's ridiculous. I miss working there.
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

DUDE!!

DID SLASH DO A CAMEO AT THE 1:00 MARK??

Seriously, that was 9 kinds 'uv AWESOME.

Post up the Bluegrass metal band if you find 'em.
              Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

I give you:

HAYSEED DIXIE

Ok so the first verse doesn't really have anything to do with the movie. But you gotte admit the others do. I didn't really took a lot of time aside to make ...

Comment

Working...
                X