• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice TA, had a '75 that looked similar.
    Jim T
    Supercar Collectibles
    www.Supercar1.com

Comment

My car was nothing special, it was my aunts 3 year old 6cyl. monza my dad wouldn't let me use our 68 Vista Cruiser because of the bad brakes. My back ground sounds a lot like everyone elses. Lived in the country and dad would let me sit on his lap and steer on the way home as far back as I can remeber. Go cart when I was 6 driving all types of farm equipment by the time I was 10. I was a late bloomer on motorcycles, didn't get that until I was 13.

Comment

Grew up on the suburbs. Had to move to the sticks at 30 before I could play/work with skidders, loaders, crawlers.
        Took my test in a 72 gran Torino.

Comment

My grandpa had a fit thinking of me doing my driver's test in my '87 Monte SS, so he insisted I take the test in his just-acquired Intrepid...looked just like that.

At the end of the test, the woman said there was no way nobody my age was ever gonna get a perfect score from her, so she checked me for "not checking my rear-view mirrors enough". I told Grandpa that as we were heading back to the house.

Nothing will make you laugh hard enough to crash like Mr. Magoo himself, sitting quietly on the passenger side, mutter "...that bitch."
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Took my test in my Mother's new 1995 Monte Carlo Z34. Power mirrors made parallel parking a breeze. Rev limiter on the DOHC 3.4 was 6200 btw.
            GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Found an old Polaroid of mine with my dog Gus posing in front ... I bought my Mom's 1967 Coronet 500 !!!

Comment

Working...
              X