Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shhhhhh...., Don't Tell The Wife........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by award69129 View Post
    Man you are without a doubt living the life i would kill for ANY of those bikes and most of the cars what other bikes do you happen to have man?
    ....thanks....all those were built to sell.....at one time I built custom choppers.....I'm not a biker but it was GOOD money at one time....
    My wife is a huge gear head.....she has a 69 Road Runner that I bought her as a wedding gift....it was a basket case.....its slated to be finished this year.
    Last edited by Chassisman; January 24, 2013, 08:09 AM.
    The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
      I'm always loaded when I throw out a question.....
      Translation by DG . . . .

Comment

BTW, where do you get one of those huge Bangshift quarter panel decals?

(That would be yet another bulletproof way I could guarantee that my slow, pathetic heap will never appear in HRM)
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post

(That would be yet another bulletproof way I could guarantee that my slow, pathetic heap will never appear in HRM)
          nice g-body....

you want to be in HRM? given their current fixation on rat rods (or, crappy looking cars that drive slow too) - I'd think you'd be proud to be too fast for their rag
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Chassisman Ron runs a buisness that makes banners, decals and shirts. He made it at work
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

LOOK BEHIND THE GEE WHIZ BODY, SBG!

Too fast for their rag?

My "storebought short" was a few hundredths of a second too slow to make the "top 32" . . . ergo I'm free to live my Bangshifting life in blessed obscurity . . . .

BTW, I'm not bitter or anything . . . but I looked at the special "Collectors Anniversary Edition" annual for HRM's big 65th celebration last night at Walmart. It's just a very, very abridged version of the Hot Rod: All the Covers book with the vanity of a few of DF's latest covers thrown in. And some of the covers are "blown up" and annoyingly printed sideways. It was a HUGE LETDOWN. AND A NO SALE!

In my opinion, the HRM staff just "phoned in" the "Collectors Anniversary Edition" annual. Sad. I know they need to make the archives pay their way at the "Cube Hive," but the "Collectors Anniversary Edition" annual is just a rip-off. I strongly suspect Pete Petersen would have never published such a poor annual . . . ever.

Hot Rod Deluxe's 5th Anniversary issue -- on the same newsstand -- was exponentially better. Maybe they should have let Dave Wallace Jr. edit the "Mother Ship's" "Collectors Anniversary Edition" annual . . . .
              Last edited by 38P; January 24, 2013, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Translation by DG . . . .
                Man who on this site isn't loaded when asking questions??..... Hell the owners of the site have a weekly live broadcast promoting the drinking of beer!!!...... If your not loaded on this site you my be on the wrong site, just say'n......

Comment

The lawyers would call that an "admission against interest" . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                    Man who on this site isn't loaded when asking questions??..... Hell the owners of the site have a weekly live broadcast promoting the drinking of beer!!!...... If your not loaded on this site you my be on the wrong site, just say'n......
                    Is this the pot or the kettle??
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                      Is this the pot or the kettle??
                      I think it's the pot in the kettle....

Comment

Working...
                      X