2013 North American International Auto Show - Detroit, MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 North American International Auto Show - Detroit, MI

I made my second trip to the Auto Show on Tuesday, this trip was simply to take pictures with a light crowd. The temps hovering around 0 degrees made the day even better, as I'm sure it kept a few people away.

I just blogged about my trip, complete with a couple hundred pictures. Check it out when you get a chance, as I'm sure my opinions are shared amongst many here. You're not going to get an indepth opinion and pictures regarding the latest Prius, but that's not to say there weren't plenty of foreign cars that caught my eye, along with the domestics.

Motor City Muscle - 2013 North American International Auto Show
    Motor City Muscle

lots of cool stuff there, the houston autoshow use to be right after detroit so ALOT of concept cars were in houston, now its the same time and theres only new cars on display, boring and not worth going IMO
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by Supersport350 View Post
      I made my second trip to the Auto Show on Tuesday, this trip was simply to take pictures with a light crowd. The temps hovering around 0 degrees made the day even better, as I'm sure it kept a few people away.

I just blogged about my trip, complete with a couple hundred pictures. Check it out when you get a chance, as I'm sure my opinions are shared amongst many here. You're not going to get an indepth opinion and pictures regarding the latest Prius, but that's not to say there weren't plenty of foreign cars that caught my eye, along with the domestics

Motor City Muscle - 2013 North American International Auto Show

I agree with you almost all points you made on your blog! Thanks for the pictures

Comment

It's a nice article. I also appreciate the pictures you've shared. It's true that language translation is a tricky art that can be badly mangled by the unskilled or unlearned. Such was the situation for the advertising copy associated with the Chinese Trumpchi car. Its write up at the Detroit car show not only didn't seem sensible, but it was snicker-inducing.
        Last edited by Monster; February 19, 2013, 06:01 AM. Reason: Removed SPAM content

Comment

Working...
        X