Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$3-4K.....
    That was a pretty nice '67 Bossman.
    I agree with Scott; the '68 wasn't one of the most desirable Impalas of the 60s (or the 69 since I didn't care for lights in the bumper)......this car is priced well for a '65-67 IMO.
    NADA lists it a bit higher......
    Last edited by oletrux4evr; January 24, 2013, 07:56 AM.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Not enamoured with 68's just not much available here in 4x4 country. I would rather have a 67 as my wife drove one in high school.
      Will try to get pics this weekend but I would say this car is comparable to the first one you posted Scott if I spend a bit on paint and this one has a 350.
      You have all been helpful, thanks for the response.

Comment

The Monte was 10.5K, good shape, needing some detailing.

Comment

Just saw ad. Car looks good with reasonable price. Hard to say why things aren't selling but as I replied, this economy has things screwed up.

Comment

Have someone who is not emotionally invested look at the car to get a second opinion. Not the friend who is good.at spending other peoples money, the enabler.

If seeing it sitting there grabs you in the gut and that second opinion thinks its a good buy; then I will.say go get it.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I'm jealous as hell right now, these cars are very clean looking and are WAY cheaper than what we typically see here in Nebraska or the midwest for that matter. Me personally would only consider buying an Impala up to 67. I love my 66 and also have a 63 that is a project car. 68 on up really don't look good IMO - ugly ducks.
              Nick Smithberg
              www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

I have a soft spot for '69's. I miss my 69 SS.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X