Dang, I Can't Use This One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang, I Can't Use This One

I've messed around and waited a month to update my site. My bad, there's an overwhelming amount of stuff in the inbox.

All good stuff, lots of laughs. But to maintain the PG rating that the audience so strongly reminded me to adhere to....well one time I was feeling transendental and declared to myself, "It's MY website, I'll post what I want to."

So I posted a thing that was really funny, but it happened to include a lady's bare breasts. In hours I had an email from a viewer, a complete stranger, so yay verily saying unto me that he always surfed the site and he and his kids all ganged up and laughed at it. So the tits appalled and embarrassed him so I took that post down and sent him an apology.

I need more than one website. By standards I have to cull nearly half of the great stuff I get. Here's another one I feel like I just can't use. Nice, but just barely over the line:

A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first class section of an airplane.

The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose, then visibly shuddered for ten to fifteen seconds.

The man went back to his reading. A few minutes later, the woman sneezed again, took a tissue, wiped her nose, then shuddered violently once more.

Assuming that the woman might have a cold, the man was still curious about the shuddering. A few more minutes passed when the woman sneezed yet again. As before, she took a tissue, wiped her nose, her body shaking even more than before.

Unable to restrain his curiosity, the man turned to the woman and said, "I couldn't help but notice that you've sneezed three times, wiped your nose and then shuddered violently. Are you OK?"

"I am sorry if I disturbed you, but I have a very rare medical condition; whenever I sneeze, I have an orgasm."

The man, more than a bit embarrassed, was still curious. "I have never heard of that condition before" he said. "Are you taking anything for it?"

The woman nodded, "Pepper."
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

I got lotsa pepper!

Comment

Working...
    X